infinitelove

Is God amazed by himself

27 posts in this topic

How does God feel about himself?

When a human experiences his true self. He got mindfucked. How about God? Is he in a permanent state of mindfuckery or what ?

@Mikael89 no I don't. I understand nonduality.  But sometimes I wonder like If my ego dies 100% and now I am aware totally again that I am God,Would I be in amazement of myself? How God relates to himself. 

Are you ever amazed? Weren't you created to be God's interface with the world? If you are amazed, then God is amazed. God also experiences millions of other reactions throughout LIFE, so amazement is only one of many.  In fact, I'm so amazed that everything since the "beginning" of creation has clicked so perfectly together, that like from nowhere, this question pops on the computer screen.  There you go, I'm amazed. ;) 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

13 minutes ago, infinitelove said:

I understand nonduality.  But sometimes I wonder like If my ego dies 100% and now I am aware totally again that I am God,Would I be in amazement of myself? How God relates to himself. 

There is a series of dis-identification that goes deeper and deeper. . . If you want to fast forward to deeper levels. . . If your identity dies, how can there by an "I"? An "I" is an identity. How could God relate to itself? That would need an identity of "God" that is a "God self" relative to a non-god self. In the absolute in which Everything is One, there is no "thing" to relate to another "thing". . . Imagine Absolute Blue, in which Everything is Blue. There is no Blue to contrast with non-blue. We can no longer ask "What's it like being Blue?" because Everything is Blue. We can no longer ask "How do you relate to your Blue-ness?", because Everything is Blue. There is no "Blue-ness" relative to "Non-Blue-ness". 

2 hours ago, infinitelove said:

When a human experiences his true self. He got mindfucked. How about God? Is he in a permanent state of mindfuckery or what ?

Sometimes God gets blown away by all the things he created but like everything else the feeling is temporary
at least that's what he says

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

If your ego would die 100% your body would die. And then You would reincarnate as a different person. Or possibly as the same person, but you would definitely reincarnate.

With 100% death, there is no longer the duality of dead vs. alive. Dead = Alive. You are both Dead and Alive right now. 

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Can't deny the death of the body.

If one creates a construct that there is a "body" that "dies" and believes it cannot be denied, then of course it cannot be denied.

If a mind creates a construct that "A equals B" and believes it cannot be denied - then of course "A equals B" cannot be denied.

The deeper realization is not whether "A equals B" or "A does not equal B". The deeper realization is the transcendence of A and B. 

3 hours ago, infinitelove said:

God sometimes gets super impressed by all he has created and zones out on it
but like everything else the feeling is temporary and he sometimes gets depressed by certain things.
Despite what is commonly believed he controls most things but not everything

God is a presence. 

Presence has no identity. It's infinite love, infinite awareness, infinite consciousness, infinite intelligence and infinite peace. 

Happiness can't be amazed by itself. But it amazes others. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Can't deny the death of the body.

You also can’t deny that can’t deny is a double negative which cancels any meaning out. 

Your ‘“direct experience” of the ‘death of a body’, is actually direct experience of thought, perception, & feeling.  ‘Death’, is a projection. The assumption of ‘death’ is derived, arrived at, created in thoughts about perception, about feeling - and believed. Feeling directly communicates the assumption is not true, feeling “knows” this error. The tree of discord from this rudimentary delusion is great and pervades many aspects of living. Far greater is the relief and bliss of truth.  There’s no direct experience of death, as in the end of, or discontinuation of a being or entity. There’s you, fooling you, with thoughts, perception, and sensation. The cosmic joke. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89 Playing the nay sayer role again? ?

Questioning should be done from a place of sincerity. Not resistance 

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

23 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

But we can't discuss this any further since you (I) will just keep saying: "if you (I) believe that then that is the case".

Correct. This is the key. To observe this attachment and identification. It's not the story itself, it is the attachment/identification to the story. If you stay within the story, you stay within the story. . . Nothing wrong with that. Yet there is also transcendence of the story available. 

The problem is that you are creating a duality and assuming one side of the duality must be true and the other side false.

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Just fyi: What I have seen.. Every single enlightened spiritual teacher and every single spiritual teaching acknowledges the death of the body. This forum seems to be the only place where it's denied.

I'm not disagreeing with you and nobody is denying death of the body. You are missing the point. You are immersed in "body vs no body" and "death vs alive" dualities. You've set up an argument of opposition in which one or the other must be true. Either there is a body that dies or there is no body that dies. I am not grasping either side. You are projecting that. . . There is a "prior" to the duality that can be transcended. . . If you don't want to explore that, it's fine. Don't explore it. Yet understand that you do not need to choose between death of the body OR no death of no body. You are creating that duality and choice.

16 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Just fyi: What I have seen.. Every single enlightened spiritual teacher and every single spiritual teaching acknowledges the death of the body. This forum seems to be the only place where it's denied.

It’s because this is where you’re sharing your belief in death. That is what’s being discussed, not death. 

@infinitelove “He got mindfucked” ... the mindfuck is that there’s no him

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89 yes... but can you get out of this cycle of death and birth?
can you be an audience to the play instead of being the one in the play?

then death, to you, will just be credits rolling on the current show and reincarnation will be the intro of the new show.

you are only ever watching the shows

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

God isn't a person. So He isn't amazed or anything else.

God is every person and everything. If you feel fear, you're God feeling fear.

You ask "who am I" because God is eternally discovering itself through form. And this very moment is it.

unborn Truth

4 hours ago, infinitelove said:

Why don't you ask Him directly? Or at least ask your conception of Him. Then you will have your answer.

God is whatever you are currently thinking god is. You cannot escape that. For as long as you use the word "God" you are in concept land.

Maybe there's a way out? You could try and distil some sort of essence of "God" by cutting out anything extraneous. So God could be Awareness or Being or Existence.

My point is, to even begin to answer your question you need to be very clear about what "God" is. And for "God" to be something you have to set up an equivalence relationship with a bunch of other things which are "Not God". Is God a supernatural male?

So is God equivalent to some parts of reality, no parts of reality or all of reality? My personal favourite is the last one. In which case God is definitely not a "He" who "Feels".

All stories and explanations are false.