Raze

3 questions for Leo's enlightenment advice

5 posts in this topic

1. How do you know Leo's method of enlightenment is the best way? He says it's a very direct way, but why is it more effective then other methods like Osho's witnessing.

2. In Leo's guide to enlightenment video he said his method could uncover enlightenment in 24 months, but how does he know that? And was this incorrect, because I know he started using drugs and I believe he said he doesn't have a constant state of impermanence.

3. How do you know the effect of drugs is the same as enlightenment without drugs unless you became enlightened without drugs first then tried them?  And how do you know it's helping you get to enlightenment faster, or that it's not delaying it?

By getting off your ass and figuring out those answers for yourself. 

We could answer 1 million of your questions, and yet you would end up as clueless as you are now. 

Only way is to test things yourself, you don't have to pick Leo as your teacher though, but I'd at least pick someone and stick with it instead of bouncing through teachers, do your research and find something that resonates with you. 

Psychedelics may be your path, or they may not, you don't HAVE to do it anyway, in fact, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. 

I personally starting working with a teacher in February and receiving transmissions and 9 months later I've had 'results' I could have never expected in my existential experience. 

Find out what path will work for you and then stick with it mate, feel free to PM me if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Take a moment to bask in the confusion?

Sailing on the ceiling 

Better question is how can someone guide you to a place he's never been to.