Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flowerfaeiry

Is the experience of death different if we die while unconscious?

11 posts in this topic

Or if we die in a violent or scary situation? 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry

We are all created equal so the experience of death is equal for all of us. Of course, the way leading to death is quite different for all of us.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Flowerfaeiry When you are saying "We" you are saying the ego. Which is not you. You are not a human person. The Real You is consciousness/awareness being aware of a person. The person in your understanding the "You" (ego) dies, ends his life. But the real actual you, the highest self is not mortal. That thing has never been born it was always present from the beginning.

Don't even try to figure this stuff out on your limited brain thinking. You need a mystical experience into who you really are, then you will understand how the real you is immortal.

Go back to consciousness work. You have not reached high levels enough to understand what is being said. Yoga/meditation helps a lot.

Mahadev

8 hours ago, inFlow said:

@Flowerfaeiry When you are saying "We" you are saying the ego. Which is not you. You are not a human person. The Real You is consciousness/awareness being aware of a person. The person in your understanding the "You" (ego) dies, ends his life. But the real actual you, the highest self is not mortal. That thing has never been born it was always present from the beginning.

Don't even try to figure this stuff out on your limited brain thinking. You need a mystical experience into who you really are, then you will understand how the real you is immortal.

Go back to consciousness work. You have not reached high levels enough to understand what is being said. Yoga/meditation helps a lot.

Thank you. I've had mystical experiences, but I still don't think I really understand my true nature. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry It will come. Sometimes you have mystical experiences about body awareness. Sometimes God. Sometimes Love. Sometimes something else. But the one thing with these experiences is that the more you get them the more clear they are to you. More total and clear than the previous one.

Mahadev

Tibetan buddhists say if your very aware/equnimus during death you will have a better experience passing through the bardos and choosing your next life. Of course all of this is pure speculation. But read the book Tibetan book of living and dying 

Advanced issues found

On 11/17/2019 at 11:26 PM, JustThinkingAloud said:

@Flowerfaeiry

We are all created equal 

U sure about that? Some of us are beutiful whie the others ugly. Some are smart whil the other not so smart. Think again :)

8 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Some of us are beutiful whie the others ugly.

This is a very superficial view. We are all beautiful in different ways. If you only go by the physical beauty that only lasts for a portion of your life, you are missing out on a lot!

Some are smart whil the other not so smart. Think again :)

Intelligence is a skill, everyone can be smart.

Think again :)

Maybe you should try that too :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

16 hours ago, themovement said:

Tibetan buddhists say if your very aware/equnimus during death you will have a better experience passing through the bardos and choosing your next life. Of course all of this is pure speculation. But read the book Tibetan book of living and dying 

I've heard this too. Also doing dream work can help with that apparently. 

"You Create Magic" 

Personally, I think it’s possible to die and to not have any experience of death at all. Of course there are the famous near death experiences reported by people who’s hearts have stopped for a short period of time and eventually restarted, but there are also people who’s hearts have stopped for a time who don’t recall any experience whatsoever.   I’ve even heard stories of people having Near Death Experiences where they claimed they went to Hell and experienced the worst torture imaginable.  The positive NDE seems to be far far more common though.  As much as I’d like to believe everyone will have the same or similar experience at death, the evidence doesn’t seem to point that way.  

@The Lucid Dreamer My grandpa died and then came back to life and he had no experience. My family says that when my great-grandpa died he saw angels and a lot of light. They were catholic. 

"You Create Magic"