Maarten

WARNING TO EVERYONE WHO HASN'T LOST THEIR MIND YET!!!!

34 posts in this topic

@OctagonOctopus Heeeeey! This is Leo! for ac...

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

20 hours ago, Maarten said:

THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALL LOST THEIR MIND!!!

Chill bro don't worry about it. Having a mind is overrated. Embrace The Everpresent Now. Let the nothingness engulf you until you disappear.

All stories and explanations are false.

Thank you for your concern bro that's love right there :D 

Sailing on the ceiling 

OP, could you elaborate on why you think that? We will listen with open minds.

lndeed, this is what my mouse mind says . . . . . .run- run as fast as you can & as far as you can- just run= bolt . . . . .never look back . .. . . exit plan

11 hours ago, kira said:

funny how such a ridiculous gets so mutch attention, while i have seen so many other posts where people ask for help and/or advise and those posts alot of times don't half of the attention this one is geeting

ohwel guess i just added to the ridiculousness

It does not take time or effort or even experience to make fun of other people.

Perhaps he's ignorant about this work, but at least, the guy in the opening post was being honest and had good intentions.

It's tragic how the people who claim to be the least egoic can act the most arrogant, eh?

Edited by Lento

A week after my spiritual awakening experience i was meditating and lost my mind for few minutes, then i had a panic attack.

Thanks for the warning although is too late for me.

I got my mind back but I will never be the same and that's great!

Arc

6 hours ago, Lento said:

It does not take time or effort or even experience to make fun of other people.

that is  very true :D

@maarten you will probably not loose your mind here... what you might loose though, is compassion, trust in love heartfelt empathy and some other senses of what you were, getting some holes pulled in your soul costume (it’s not much different than anywhere else). what you will gain is a lot of ego, a lot - that’s what you can find mostly here! you will not loose your mind, you will just ask yourself if mind ever existed, if consciousness ever existed. and then you also might find all of that here. but not in this thread probably - only a tiny little bit...
mostly not.
you are probably better off, off - you have an immune system for a reason. trust in yourself, you are perfectly sane.

for madness though, here you are perfectly safe, you can cry out as loud as you want to - no one will listen.

Edited by remember

I'm still in the process of losing my mind but that will take another few thousand hours on tha cushion ;)

3 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

I'm still in the process of losing my mind but that will take another few thousand hours on tha cushion ;)

Go LSD or mushroom. Then meditate

I've lost so much of my mind that I can't tell if the Maarten intended irony or not.  Had it been posted on April 1st I would have been certain that was indeed ironic and that Maarten has lost as much of their mind as I have.