Maarten

WARNING TO EVERYONE WHO HASN'T LOST THEIR MIND YET!!!!

34 posts in this topic

WARNING!!!! TURN AROUND NOW!!!!

TO EVERYONE WHO IS SANE OF MIND!!!

THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALL LOST THEIR MIND!!!

GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

I CHOSE TO GET OUT STILL WHILE I STILL COULD, AND I RECOMMEND EVERYONE ELSE HERE TO DO THE SAME!!!

QUICKLY!!! YOU HAVE NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!!!

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Boo!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

everything is one.

love is infinite

everything is one.

love is infinite

everything is one

love is infinite

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck

I always wonder what it could be, besides ego-driven unconsciously-willful ignorance, that causes people to react this way. I've had a few people say things like, "look out for this guy, he is messing with your mind." But then, when I look at how they see the world, it is usually at a stage I have already integrated and transcended long ago, which is painfully obvious to me, but to them I am a criminal demon for refusing to give it up. They think that I am the ignorant one. What's there to be scared of?

I've been doing this work for decades, and added Leo to my list of teachers nearly 5 years ago.

I seem to operate just fine! In "fact" in addition to having great success in my career, pickup, travel, relationships, self-work, and more, I am getting to a stage where I am beginning to plan the next step of life-purpose-career, spiritually-focused-life, abandoning of ego desires for more sex, more money, etc. and I increasingly walk through life as a unity of all things as Love. I am slowly dissolving and shedding fear of death and feel awake! Anything that pulls me back towards spiritual degradation or distraction (almost anything) I can just let go. So now I spend much of my time teaching my loved ones and those close to me. People come to me for advice. (Now the work is to not let that go to my head, when there's no be whose head it can go to...!)

Why people is so scared? ROFL xD:ph34r:

I suppose it can be very "disturbing" to find out that Santa doesn't exist! haha

I have an opinion on everything :D

4 hours ago, Maarten said:

WARNING!!!! TURN AROUND NOW!!!!

TO EVERYONE WHO IS SANE OF MIND!!!

THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALL LOST THEIR MIND!!!

GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

I CHOSE TO GET OUT STILL WHILE I STILL COULD, AND I RECOMMEND EVERYONE ELSE HERE TO DO THE SAME!!!

QUICKLY!!! YOU HAVE NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!!!

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Followed instructions as stated.

Dick now stuck in snow. Frozen.

Halp :(

TURN AROUND - yes - turn around to the inside.

GET OUT - yes - get out of the matrix.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

5 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

@Maarten your comment seems to be reflecting the very thing you are trying to avoid. 

hahahaha exactly. How interesting. He's speaking to a mirror and reacting to the sounds waves bouncing off it and entering his ears. 

"To everyone who hasn't lost their mind yet"? Oooooohhh boy, you're clearly talking to the wrong crowd... xDxDxDxDxDxD

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"To everyone who hasn't lost their mind yet"? Oooooohhh boy, you're clearly talking to the wrong crowd... xDxDxDxDxDxD

Yes I was thinking it would be a topic to blame the people who still have it. 

You know what? I was thinking the same thing. But then I lost my mind.

@electroBeam haha well unfortunately the one who becomes so fearful of paranoia becomes the most paranoid. That’s why we are best to admit being crazy to begin with.

Not to mention that is already the inherent default position of the human condition ?

Edited by Jacobsrw

Wait, how do I know all of you aren't just Leo making a bunch of accounts talking to himself??? Oh no, OH NOOO! xD

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

funny how such a ridiculous gets so mutch attention, while i have seen so many other posts where people ask for help and/or advise and those posts alot of times don't half of the attention this one is geeting

ohwel guess i just added to the ridiculousness