The Don

Death is real whether you like it or not.

45 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'll start by saying this: DEATH IS A REAL THING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Why am I saying this?

I'm saying this because life is temporary.

I'm not denying that after death remains nothing or darkness or a state of dreamless sleep or (a) void or even emptiness. After death, there might be something like consciousness. I don't deny it.

Death means the dissolving of your body, your character or the disappearance of life as you know it.

A lot of people don't like the concept of death because they resent the fact that life is temporary. Even in my case, I don't like the fact that life is temporary. Let me tell you why.

The reality we live in is extraordinary. Life comes with an amazing structure. Noting is more beautiful than life. Not even the consciousness itself. Not even the entire universe. Because consciousness and the Univers itself are impersonal. Consciousness is not comparable to the human mind; the human mind is something unique; it's something much more beautiful than anything else.

Why do you think that there is a human mind? Why do you think that the human mind is as it is? Because the human mind has found its way out of everything else... and that's the beauty of it. Our minds are unique and foreign to consciousness. They are not from this realm.

Let me state it a little bit different. Our minds are alien to anything that consciousness produces because the mind is not a product of consciousness. This is not a delusion or merely just thoughts. It is something that has to be discovered by yourself.

The only thing foreign or alien to everything that exists in consciousness is the human mind. Nothing can be more beautiful than the human mind.

Me on the road less traveled.

Depends on your definition of death is and also the self.  
You are making an assumption that you are really who you are and that the perception of reality through your mind or brain is your reality.  You may assume that your biology is part of your identity.  Based on all those ideas, then ya, death is real for you.  

@The Don There is no death until you imagine it.

You're not yet understanding how deep the relativity goes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no death until you imagine it.

Okay, @Leo Gura.

Let's say there is no death.

But how about God? Or consciousness.

What if the consciousness itself is a tragedy? What if the eternity of consciousness is not a good thing?

What if God itself or consciousness as you call it, is in a state of major depression? Or in a state of deep suffering.

What if consciousness itself cannot handle itself?

How can something like God or the consciousness itself can be something good?

What if consciousness itself has no purpose? And how come that consciousness itself is a possibility?

Why does consciousness itself has to exist?

Me on the road less traveled.

8 minutes ago, The Don said:

Okay, @Leo Gura.

What if the consciousness itself is a tragedy? What if the eternity of consciousness is not a good thing?

What if God itself or consciousness as you call it, is in a state of major depression? Or in a state of deep suffering.

What if consciousness itself has no purpose? And how come that consciousness itself is a possibility?

All of your questions are misguided.

You are lacking awakening. So you keep speaking untruthful things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The Don @Leo Gura On two separate awakenings that had a similar death theme to them, the first one and the most powerful one when I was journaling.  I saw my kids born and died then I saw millions of people dying then realized everything in the world happens the way it happens because life is perfect always.  So death isn't real in the context of LOVE and LIFE and PERFECTION to happen.  The second one was on 5meo which was very similar only more IS NESS to it.    

@The DonKeep your mind open and keep your heart even more open and someday you make me lucky enough to have something similar occur within you.  

It's all cool and fun until you hear your own heart stop beating. 

One may say death is but an experience. But it is certainly real. Just like anything else.

There is no such thing as "unreal".

Everything is imagination, and imagination is hella real.

18 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It's all cool and fun until you hear your own heart stop beating. 

One may say death is but an experience. But it is certainly real. Just like anything else.

There is no such thing as "unreal".

Everything is imagination, and imagination is hella real.

I am with you on that. It's definitely real. It's just not what it appears to be (what usually people think it is).  

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

48 minutes ago, The Don said:

Okay, @Leo Gura.

Consciousness cannot be a tragedy, tragedy is made of consciousness. Good things are made of consciousness, consciousness does not have attributes. You ability to state questions like that means that you have no insight into what consciousness is, you are still operating on a level of content of consciousness and are confusing it for the Ground of Being. This is a typical materialist blindspot.

Consciousness itself is not in any state, it is all states, including depression and suffering, but also joy and pleasure.

Things handling themselves happens in consciousness, consciousness doesn't do anything.

Consciousness is not good, goodness exists as one aspect of infinite consciousness.

The same is true for purpose and possibility.

Asking why consciousness itself has to exist is like asking why existence has to exist. Contemplate on what you are doing when you are asking such a question.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Death is a bit of a paradox. The experience of dying is as real as whatever is being experienced right now. But yet to say I am dying hinges on some form of separation. 

Separation isn't wrong. It just isn't total. For separation we must first have oneness to even separate. Within the nondual paradigm it is just consciousness changing form. Just consciousness experiencing itself. 

The perspective you talk about is one everybody knows, nothing new. This work is not about removing that perspective but transcending it. To be outside of the box so we can see the bigger picture. 

Edited by Shadowraix

Haven't watch it.

"Death based on direct experience~ "

What does a dead person do on youtube? Speaking about death~

Death is death. When your flesh rot. 

Sleep is a temporal semi-death. Not death. 

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) only speak about the death that WILL come to you. Never claimed it as direct experience. He's speaking about the future, the now AND the past. 

Aint bluffing. 

It's impossible to have only direct experience (re:Now)

(3mins in)

"assumed that there is death..."

so you've never seen someone died? Your great grandparents or your friends or neighbours etc. 

Lame..

so lame!

[Give a better term to your  psychedelic/drugs experience.] 

Basically, in order to sustain actualized.org 's structure/paradigm, you need to go against reality/nature. Hence forever contradicting what's natural. Different "terms" describing the "same" thing. But the implication of it is far different. 

Edited by Angelite

11 hours ago, The Don said:

Hello.

I'll start by saying this: DEATH IS A REAL THING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Why am I saying this?

I'm saying this because life is temporary.

what's the real reason you're saying it?

How about "Nobody likes death whether it's real or not"? ?

4 hours ago, Lento said:

How about "Nobody likes death whether it's real or not"? ?

Why? Death connects you with your loved ones whom have died. 

Connect you to your Creator. The past prophets. And many more..

@The Don Keep going deeper. Don’t skip days. Add contemplation to your daily meditation. Go try a few modalities. Try a retreat. Take a trip. Pick apart the beliefs. Start a dream board. If you think understanding the imprint of childhood is something, wait till you actually realize there never was ‘death’. So sneaky. 

14 hours ago, Angelite said:

so you've never seen someone died? Your great grandparents or your friends or neighbours etc. 

Maya. ?... ? ? 

Wake up! ♥️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE