Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

Question about the booklist

8 posts in this topic

I'm considering buying the booklist, but I don't have a lot of money to spend if I'm also going to buy some books from it. I'm interested if you guys are happy with this purchase? Are there hidden gems? Have these books been a great help on your journey?

Book list is incredible ngl, one of Leo’s best bits of work imo, and it helped me find my teachers from the book 1000.

If you download the kindle app on your phone you could buy the kindle versions of most books if you needed to save money, or used versions if you’re really short, if you don’t have a lot of money then that’s also a foundational issue of Personal Development work id look into trying to fix :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I just bought it haha, didn't have patience for a reply

Congrats! 

I firstly got a pirated booklist, then I bought it, just to support Leo for his incredible work, that's how awesome this booklist is. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

10 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I firstly got a pirated booklist

??

I literally just bought 17 books, used a big chunk of my money, all of the recommendations are really interesting. Maybe I went a bit overboard, but I couldn't help myself, lol.

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

I literally just bought 17 books, used a big chunk of my money, all of the recommendations are really interesting. Maybe I went a bit overboard, but I couldn't help myself, lol.

Looks like you are really serious about this work. I wish you a success in your journey. 

Also, don't forget to save some money on psychedelics if you are into it. ;)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x