Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Byun Sean

Structure stages of consciousness beyond turquoise

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys

So I've been studying spiral dynamics and a lot of Ken Wilbur's work very deeply. I notice There are structure stages of consciousness beyond the spiral dynamics model. My current understanding is that SD stages are produced by one's life conditions/ worldview as well as that States of consciousness are distinct from structure stages.

Once you get past turquoise and into what Wilbur calls the third tier, supposedly state stages become joined with structure stages.

What I'm trying to grasp here is how does one consciously make those paradigm shifts into the next structure stage of consciousness for example if you peg yourself somewhere in 3rd tier or high 2nd tier turquoise?

What does it mean you have to do pragmatically since every stage up on the spiral seems to have a higher capacity to grasp more perspective and has a bigger picture perspective of the relative world? 

What is THAT higher capacity and how does one consciously increase that? Is it as simple as contemplation, reading, and going meta on your worldview or are there more direct ways to do this?

@Byun Sean for turquoise and beyond i think becoming a mystic would be key.   You need to transcend all logic and rationalism into Being.   So mystical experiences into the nature of reality and your true nature would be key.     You would still have shades of earlier stages that you may need to work through but consciousness will have increased as a result, expanding your baseline.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You're basically not going to even understand those levels without becoming a full-time mystic/yogi/monk with decades of hardcore practice achieving crazy high mystical states.

Those are the kind of things which cannot be written or talked about. You're gonna be all on your own. Don't expect any support, validation, or anyone to understand you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.