JonasVE12

Neurofeedback for ADHD

18 posts in this topic

I have never been diagnosed with ADHD or ADD

I can't focus for 2 minutes. It's annoying. I can't read books, articles, comments on actualized.org forum. When I'm reading, it's like I 60% just look at the text, and 40% actually register it.

I struggle in social interactions, because most of the time, I can not process what is being said, it's like my brain has a 1998 CPU, running heavy software. 

Would it make sense to pay a lot of money for neurofeedback as it might help me? I will also take meditation, concentration and kriya more seriously.

My diet is alright, I think. I haven't researched into proper nutrition tho. I don't have the time for that. Okay no, I have the time, but most of that time, my mind is all over the place and I have 10 other things I want to do, but end up doing really nothing because I instantly lose my focus and end up doing nothing productive.

I can't imagine how much I can learn if I had a focussed mind. 

Before you go spending a lot of money on that, I would doing a comprehensive blood work, check your hormone levels, and get a heavy metal provoked urine test using DMSA and ALA.

Heavy metal toxicity is one of the leading causes of ADHD and other issues like that. You need to test for mercury, lead, arsenic, etc. If these chemicals are in your organs/brain they can serious decrease cognitive performance and cause all sorts of other problems.

Blood testing for heavy metals is not good enough. A provoked urine test is necessary using DMSA and ALA.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Before you go spending a lot of money on that, I would doing a comprehensive blood work, check your hormone levels, and get a heavy metal provoked urine test using DMSA and ALA.

Heavy metal toxicity is one of the leading causes of ADHD and other issues like that. You need to test for mercury, lead, arsenic, etc. If these chemicals are in your organs/brain they can serious decrease cognitive performance and cause all sorts of other problems.

Blood testing for heavy metals is not good enough. A provoked urine test is necessary using DMSA and ALA.

Will do. Thanks

@Thewritersunion that varies.

Cold shower in the morning, I go to the gym 3x per week, I also sleep well.

I’m a college student. I try managing my time so I can work on my life purpose, study, spend time with girlfriend and friends, doing consciousness work, researching, and creating music. It sounds like I’m productive but in actuality I’m mostly doing nothing, listening to music and biting my nails.

@Leo Gura If you do the test and you find out you do have heavy metals present, how do you detox them? (I have ADD myself and tested positive for heavy metals)

Edited by Austin Actualizing

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Austin Actualizing Research DMSA chelation.

some years ago i had a talk with a doctor about heavy metal detox, and he also said chelates are very important, although he warned me about chemical chelates. usually they are used in cases of heavy heavy metal intoxications, like really heavy ones. he also said if you have a mild intoxication, you don`t want to put that chemical into your body, it will do more harm than good! following that i researched other chelate building substances.

recently i researched dsma because it was showing up from time to time in the forum in relation to heavy metal detox.  i guess to test once on heavy metals it`s not that bad, to find out if you have that problem, (although there might be different possibilities) they said then to test the release on the third day - but i wonder what kind of chemical this is when heavy metals get released through it just by sniffing it. also if you have multiple sclerosis it makes you have an epeleptic attack. you can develope alergies and you also will release all good minerals, what can make your body weak, as you then have to rebuild on that. i would not put that stuff inside my body on a whim - not without some longterm studies about what it is doing to the body.

Edited by remember

@JonasVE12 i have the same issue.

I got a prescription for Ritalin, im gonna start taking it next month, meditation seems to solve the issue of concentration, its really magical.

But the problem is that meditation is a long term thing, you would have to meditate for 3+ months to start seeing real changes in your ability to focus.

I know someone who started meditating a month ago and they already see big changes in their ADHD, so some people can get the results from meditation faster. 

Edited by Bridge to Infinity

@JonasVE12 @Bridge to Infinity Try the strict carnivore diet for 2 weeks, where you eat nothing but meat, water with maybe some sauerkraut. This is an experiment, elimination diet to test if its something your eating.  

The game for adhd is to increase gaba levels and lower glutamate levels in the brain. Do basic research on this stuff, like google "gaba adhd", adhd in part can be caused  by lower gaba levels 

These drugs are not a solution, it will exacerbate the problem long term. Try pharma gaba supplementation in combination with 24 hour meditation practices. Where your metacognition all day viewing every moment as training. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 16.11.2019 at 3:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

Hmm, how do we do heavy metal detoxes? I have heard about that, but not sure what is that all about ? :)

@JonasVE12 I've worked in a setting where neurofeedback was used for people with ADHD. Do you struggle with sensory processing also? Touch, light sound etc? It had amazing results. Following investigations, discussion with GP, doctor etc if you think you'd like to try it do it and feedback to this forum. You could always go for a consultation. 

From what I remember it's actually then taken off the market here in America I managed to grab two bottles off of eBay about 5 years ago I tried taking it twice both times I puked my guts out until I had blood spots in my eyes. Very dangerous stuff I would never recommend it to anyone especially if they didn't know the exact heavy metals they're trying to get rid of because dmsa can make you a lot worse if you dont take it right