Focus Shift

One Simple Rule For Acing Life Montage

10 posts in this topic

This week's video is a montage of Leo's "One Simple Rule For Acing Life". I've found this principle to be really useful for whenever I want to weasel out of the things I really need to accomplish. A lot of my material has been more spiritual focused so I figured it'd be good to make something practical this week for those who are more stage orange. Feel free to like and share with a friend. Enjoy! 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

@Focus Shift it's motivating in some sort of way that the ego doesn't want to hear that, but the higher-self feels present. I like it???

@Lento You intuitively know the said things to be true, but you can see yourself not adopting it because it threatens your survival as the identity you have identified with. You will resist adopting it because it means changing and killing (or letting go or un-valuing) of your self-image.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Lento Most of the emotionally difficult things that most people aren't willing to do belong to the  higher-self's desires. In every situation there are two voices inside of you ;one is intuitive (or authentic) and the other is egotistical (that services you as an identity and as a self image). In some states it's difficult to determine in the present moment the source of the voices, but later on it would be clear through the consequences of your actions. By being more aware of those voices, you'll be better at determining the source as your consciousness raises. 

@Lento

May be you got to pay more attention to your inner voices at the present moment ;cause sometimes they're the only guide you can trust. 

Your welcome ?

Edited by Alissa