LfcCharlie4

Leo's Level of Consciousness and Your Own LOC

208 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake I’m glad Fred emailed back, them sort of sessions are exactly what helped me more than ANYTHING on this path! 

Yea you will have incredible non dual awakenings, but after all what matters is your 24/7 consciousness that will be transformed :) and I’m sure Fred will help do that, I can feel that is best for you right now! 

Enjoy your time in the Navy, I guess there’s no way you could leave early?:) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I'm very grateful thanks again ❤

Yeah financially it makes sense to just finish up the two years in the navy to get the retirement pay, my head just isint there anymore...I will do my best ?

I will stay conscious ...be in the present moment.. excited for what is to come.

❤ thank u ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Enjoy yourself In the Navy! 

Remember this is it ;)

from an absolute level, everything is perfect as it is ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

9 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Enjoy yourself In the Navy! 

Remember this is it ;)

from an absolute level, everything is perfect as it is ;) 

Your loving words are the enlightenment itself.

Amazing ❤ ty

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 2019-11-21 at 5:46 PM, LfcCharlie4 said:

For some people they rest in the earlier stages of enlightenment, maybe for their whole lifetime, for others their is an urge to go further, I guess when you know that awakening goes deeper you're more likely to want to. 

I can personally say from my own experience life changes A LOT upon stabilising in non-duality. 

Would you like to descripe non-duality a bit more in practical terms? 

Q2: Have you experienced more "paranormal" stuff like lucid dreaming, altering of your physical experience, remembering past lives etc? 

Lol I guess enlightenment points really was a thing after all...

- Enter your fear and you are free -