LfcCharlie4

Leo's Level of Consciousness and Your Own LOC

208 posts in this topic

@Nak Khid I have no idea lol, the book is mainly focused on contemporary LOC's of spiritual teachers, it has a few examples of peoples below the 500s level. 

I'm surprised Leo isn't in the book tbh, maybe he will be in the next updated edition, but they updated it this year. 

Are you going to read it out of interest? 

also, PM me if you have any questions regarding this or questions you have about it, whether it's criticisms or any kind of question, I'm more than happy to have a chat mate :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Nak Khid

Look mate, I get your skepticism, I was like that as well, but spiritual transmissions have been commonplace for centuries, if not millenia. You don't have to believe it, however all I'm saying is receiving the coaching and transmissions has transformed my life, just like psychedelics have done for many here, or how meditation retreats have for others etc.

Let me go through someone I guess you understand is a true master, Ramana Maharshi. 

This article explains how silent teachings (transmissions) are the highest teachings, RASA is a form of that, it has also developed since that video. It is no longer 2 minutes long, instead is usually 15 minutes in length, and integration is a much more important part of their teachings. 

https://luthar.com/2009/03/11/ramana-maharshi-the-master-of-silent-teaching/

Trust me I done my research, I was a STRONG atheist until literally 3 years ago, opening myself up to the 'not knowing' state has been one of the best things I have ever done for my own growth, I understand your skepticism but don't dismiss things just because they look a bit strange. 

All I can do is give my personal experience, I went into this thinking is was BS too, until It began to help me grow more than anything else I'd ever tried. 

Trust me I still think it looks quite funny to this day, coming from a stage orange UK background, opening up to these sort of things is difficult so I get that. 

Shaktipat is another example of one of these transmissions- https://www.amritji.org/single-post/2018/03/26/The-Mystery-and-Miracle-of-Shaktipat---Energetic-Transmission

Like I said, what you do is up to you, but don't dismiss transmissions because they look funny, maybe you're not ready for them yet, I wasn't when I first read the book as also thought 'lol that's stupid how could a transmission actually help anyone- where's the scientific evidence!!!!!'

I'm glad I changed my mind ;)

Here's some others personal experience with it: 

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/testimonials

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/testimonials2

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 11/16/2019 at 2:35 PM, Dan502 said:

I seem to be around 50.

Took a peek at the next level but toxic anger and pride don't sound like fun.

Guess I'll just stay here.

Anger & pride aren’t stages or levels, but thoughts. The stage / level is of consciousness / awareness - of the thoughts, & the willingness to feel them, and know the discord & accord in love. Consciously feel the thought of anger, as dispassionately as you’re able to, without the voice of cultural conditioning, without self judgement. It is who you really are, by which the relativity of emotion is known. The thought does not belong to anyone. Much like fear is perpetuated and sustained in projecting to avoiding feeling, anger too proves to be hollow when illuminated by feeling. Unwillingness to feel the thoughts, is unwillingness to know one’s own guidance. You know I’m around, if I can be of use. I examined and liberated of the anger I was born into, and helped my dad with the same understanding. Anger can be funny, and love is always resurrect-able.  

Perhaps the absolute does not include everything at all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Dan502 said:

I seem to be around 50.

Hehehe I like your style by just staying here you are home...❤

Consciousness is all there is ? until it isint ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

WHxx6jCd_o.png

On 11/16/2019 at 2:35 PM, Dan502 said:

I seem to be around 50.

wait a minute the earlier level is toxic apathy and shame
Don't you think there could be some fun elements to pride and anger?
Look at the bright side of pride and anger.  Anger can get you out of bed and off to the protest
Remember when Jesus knocked over the tables?  (just don't over-do it and get toxic )

@LfcCharlie4  

1) what is on level 1-29 ? 

2) Also I'm looking at 
LOC 200-299 Land of Selfish Heroes > (boldness and generosity)
Are you sure Ramaji got this right? Generosity is a form of greed ? 
It seems to me generosity should have a high rank on this chart

3) Also the term "selfish hero".   Does Ramaji think heroes are all selfish or are their also selfless heroes?
There are some people that will put themselves in danger to help people.  Is that 500-599 Bonfires of Sacrifice?

@Nak Khid Honestly mate the main focus of the book is about Non-Dual consciousness, I read it as a spiritual seeker so that was my focus was to understand the 'stages' of awakening and enlightenment and even beyond enlightenment (that'll raise a few eyebrows lol) 

1) From my memory I think below 30 is literally animals hunting in the wild or extreme psychopaths, but don't quote me on it, it's been a while since I read anything below the 600s stage, I might re read it, and plus like I say it definitely isn't perfect, it's main use is for the stages of awakening imo. 

3)  I'll pull this section up now and have a quick browse. 

Lol he's put George Bush in here at 283 if that helps at all and some Victor Lustig who's a con artist. Basically these people lack empathy and often their pleasures come at the expense of others, basically they are a hero to themselves, hence the term 'Selfish Heroes.' I imagine typical corporate win at all costs mentality in the corporate world would land here. 

I would really recommend reading the book, you at least seem intrigued by the teachings. 

@Nak Khid she’s at 1000 or wouldn’t be able to give RASA and teach using RASA, they try and not filter it as much as possible.

They’ve only been together since 2014 I believe so Ramaji delivered RASA before meeting her, and she was awakened before meeting him. 

She has a book called intimacy with the infinite which goes through her story, and highlights the destructive nature of enlightenment, let’s just say she gave up a VERY comfortable and wealthy life for what she’s doing now.

I have to agree with Leo on this one. The numerical scale is just too simplistic and artificial to be accurate or very useful. Still, I'll humor you for the sake of science. I'd probably say I am between 400-500, maybe lower, definitely not higher. As for teachers, maybe it is better to have teacher who is not fully enlightened or at "1000" Personally I find teachers more understandable when they have an experience and perspective more similar to mine.

@Nak Khid I very much reject your correlation of these two systems. First of all, a very small minority of humans are at stage beige. Not the bottom 49% or so  on LOC as your system would suggest. Also, "Vulnerability and allowing" being correlated with red? No way. Red is domineering and assertive by nature. If anything, LOC 100-199 sounds more like red. I would be confident in saying im generally at green / yellow in the SD system, yet nowhere near 580 on LOC. I don't mean to be ruthless here, but it seems like you just matched up these two models without giving it much consideration. I could be wrong. Not that it really matters, but I do not think these models should be correlated. SD, especially in the stages below green, has little do with levels of spiritual awakening in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Pharion said:

@Nak Khid I very much reject your correlation of these two systems. First of all, a very small minority of humans are at stage beige. Not the bottom 49% or so  on LOC as your system would suggest. Also, "Vulnerability and allowing" being correlated with red? No way. Red is domineering and assertive by nature. If anything, LOC 100-199 sounds more like red. I would be confident in saying im generally at green / yellow in the SD system, yet nowhere near 580 on LOC. I don't mean to be ruthless here, but it seems like you just matched up these two models without giving it much consideration. I could be wrong. Not that it really matters, but I do not think these models should be correlated. SD, especially in the stages below green, has little do with levels of spiritual awakening in my opinion.

I can't accept this until you  break down the whole correlation. It has to work as a whole, thanks. It's harder than you think.
(also note Coral at the top)

Edited by Nak Khid

@Pharion  I'm not shocked, majority of people on here just seem to agree with Leo. 

The picture I posted is simplistic as it's a snapshot of it, read the book 1000 itself and it's far from simplistic, the book itself is around 700 pages on Kindle I believe, and goes into extreme detail on every stage, giving examples of teachers and personal examples of each stage, it may not be perfect but it certainly isn't simplistic, or 'artificial.' 

And, about teachers, you're correct you should go with whoever you resonate the most with and whoever will help you awaken as that is the purpose of a teacher in my opinion, not to feed you endless concepts but to actually deal with your unique problems you face in your awakening process, understand you as a human being and help you understand yourself more and of course actually help you fully awaken. 

For me, that's exactly what Ananda has done. I was in the 500s when I started working with her in February. 

Let's just say now, I'm not at 1000 no, however, the deep feeling of peace I have that never leaves me is beyond amazing, the deep love I feel for this life and everything around me is constantly growing, this moment is literally it, this moment as it is, is as breathtaking as life gets. It sounds so simple yet it is so fucking amazing. 

I have a LOT of work to do on myself as a human, and on embodying my awakenings, but let me say these last 9 months I have grown more than I ever would have in my lifetime if I carried on just watching videos and reading books (they have their use don't get me wrong!) 

So, this model may be simplistic but it has helped me and hundreds of others actually awaken to our true nature and my existential experience is beyond revolutionized to this time last year when I often felt depressed and instead of being I actually believed I could think my way to enlightenment lol. 

So, all I am doing now is trying to help people in the best way I can, so many people on this forum are stuck seeking as I was, spinning their wheels. 

I wish you the best in your journey :) 

Lol, not sure why I haven't found this before, but this may help explain it. 

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/what-is-loc

(Of course she's taken more to LOC 1000 as this was almost 2 years ago) 

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/what-is-rasa

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/you-are-the-guru

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/the-end-of-seeking (This will help a LOTTT of people here, was exactly how I was, please watch this) 

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/spiritual-transmissions (Explains RASA so well) 

I'm quite disappointed at the level of close mindedness at some of these comments on this thread. I expected more from people in this community, especially when radical open mindedness is preached so heavily.

Let's say that you're completely against the idea of an LOC system. Why would you therefore turn away from RASA? These are two separate things. One claims to be a measurement, and one is something that facilitates rapid awakening. 

I've been taking RASA since March (and strangely, just like you @lfcCharlie24 I'm also a similar age to you, from the UK, haven't yet reached LOC 1000 and have been on the path for 3 years now) and I can definitely say that it got me out of a spiritual plateau that I had been having for a while. I was incredibly sceptical of the LOC system, but I went in with the mindset of "I'll just get to 1000 and then keep seeking to make sure that I don't get complacent and rest on my laurels. That way, I've grown spiritually, whether that means full realisation or not, and I'm not falling for any ego traps." 

However, just a comment on the LOC system. Like I said, I was initially very sceptical of it and doubted that I would be able to feel any of the 'common symptoms' of a particular LOC. I was proven wrong time and again. It was eerie how accurate the LOC map was and how considerably I'd grown from RASA. My RASA facilitator would also say that whilst the 'symptoms' of a certain LOC range are likely to happen, everyone's path is still unique and so they may not happen to everyone. Still, this is a great general guide, from what I and many others have experienced.

Overall, why any serious seeker would turn down RASA just because they don't like the idea of the linear system of measuring consciousness is beyond me.

In conclusion, JUST REACH LOC 1000 AND THEN CARRY ON SEEKING IF YOU'RE SO SURE THAT 1000 ISN'T 'IT', BUT WHY CLOSE YOURSELF OFF TO AN ENTIRE SPIRITUAL PATH THAT HAS PROVEN TO BE SO EFFECTIVE? 

Edited by Jkhv1

@Jkhv1 Thank you! 

I’m so glad RASA has helped you grow man that’s what it’s for, I honestly think it could help so many people here instead of whatever they are doing now, I would never be where I am now if it wasn’t for RASA! 

Leo preaches no ideology but as soon as something different to Spiral Dynamics and Psychedelics is suggested (such as things that have been used successfully for millennia in transmissions) are instantly shut down. 

Doesnt sound open minded to me, but hey do whatever you want and if it helps you then I’m happy. 

I agree with how accurate it actually is, I was skeptical of a “spiritual transmission” being able to even have any effect on me, yet here I am?

and yeah if you think there’s more after 1000 keep going, guess I’ll find that out soon enough ;) 

And it has been proven to be extremely effective, all you need to do is check their testomonials for the results, and by results I mean how many people they've actually helped reach self realization. It seems results is a bit of a taboo word in the spiritual community, but realistically we are all after the same thing, and that same thing is always in this very moment, so the more we seek it the further away it gets, it's quite the paradox. 

Hope you have an amazing day mate! 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

48 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Jkhv1 Thank you! 

I’m so glad RASA has helped you grow man that’s what it’s for, I honestly think it could help so many people here instead of whatever they are doing now, I would never be where I am now if it wasn’t for RASA! 

Leo preaches no ideology but as soon as something different to Spiral Dynamics and Psychedelics is suggested (such as things that have been used successfully for millennia in transmissions) are instantly shut down. 

Doesnt sound open minded to me, but hey do whatever you want and if it helps you then I’m happy. 

I agree with how accurate it actually is, I was skeptical of a “spiritual transmission” being able to even have any effect on me, yet here I am?

and yeah if you think there’s more after 1000 keep going, guess I’ll find that out soon enough ;) 

And it has been proven to be extremely effective, all you need to do is check their testomonials for the results, and by results I mean how many people they've actually helped reach self realization. It seems results is a bit of a taboo word in the spiritual community, but realistically we are all after the same thing, and that same thing is always in this very moment, so the more we seek it the further away it gets, it's quite the paradox. 

Hope you have an amazing day mate! 

Exactly that, man :) I felt the need to create an account to contribute to forums solely because of the response I was seeing on this thread. It'd be a shame if any seekers were to be reading this and would not take up RASA just because of the sly digs here. 

And one of the beautiful things about RASA was that I didn't have to abandon my spiritual practice just because I was accepting RASA. It actually complemented what I was already doing. I still do the same daily Transcendental Meditation and Self-Inquiry, except now, RASA helped to deepen both practices; meditation felt deeper, and RASA chose to awaken my Spiritual Heart On The Right (explained in Ramaji's "Who Am I? Meditation book) so that I could practice self inquiry in the way that Ramana Maharshi taught. 

Have a great day! xD

@Jkhv1 yessss, exactly it actually compliments your practices and just helps you deepen them further, and realise the absolute much faster than normal imo. 

Its funny how so called “conscious people” will take sly digs at something they don’t really understand yet claim to radically open minded haha, I found it quite entertaining?

im glad your practices are helping you man! 

Have you done much enneagram work with your teacher? 

@Jkhv1 The enneagram is about personality and who you are on a human level, and it will never be changed- you’ll still have an enneagram type after your awakening, but there is unhealthy and healthier expressions of each type. 

It goes from 1-9, and each type has certain characteristics that are both positive and negative, and understanding these can be so helpful for awakening l.

im working with Ananda and she uses it a lot with students and it’s helped me understand so much about myself on a human level.

for example I’m a 7, which is joyous half glass full, always looking for things to do etc, the other side of this is that I hate facing negativity and used to avoid it like the plague and distract myself instead of facing these emotions, so by learning this I’m now learning to sit with these emotions when they come up and understand why they are happening and be with them etc. 

Id highly recommend it, it’s also hugely beneficial for personal development, there’s tests online, although I found mine out through Ananda and my tests weren’t 100% accurate, so I think sometimes reading each type can be more beneficial than the tests, I’m sure your RASA giver will know a fair bit about it from Ananda and Ramaji! 

It’s also extremely fun to learn about and shows why different people need slightly different approaches with awakening!