LfcCharlie4

Leo's Level of Consciousness and Your Own LOC

208 posts in this topic

Mate I'm tired of being in the "spiritual seeking intensifies" shit. I Wana have the shock of ego. I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear and start taking this seriously 

@pluto ffs? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Aaron p I’ve been there after a while seeking genuinely sucks and you want to get back to doing what you enjoy and living your life. 

I used to literally not be able to watch a YT video unless it was related to Non-Duality or I felt guilty, it sounds stupid now?

but that burning desire to wake up is essential and so is becoming a seeker.

for me what helped was RASA and their coaching, for others it’s psychedelics, for others it’s meditation retreats etc, find out what you think will help you most and go from there

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, pluto said:

I'm stuck at 963 :(

Don't worry about it, Jesus was 957

2 hours ago, pluto said:

I'm stuck at 963 :(

Lol, get back stay away from 1000.Just stay back lol. 

Well it is always 1000 but is not felt. Well it is end goal of spiritual path. 

Missing days of dettachment sometimes. Sweet Sweet days was at peace. 

Heart Absolute Self helluva thing. If anyone can stay in pure ego death state while doing most mu dane stuff possible I am taking my hat off. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Can't really about Heart Love God anymore. OMG it'a fucking i fi ite it's i finite in every direction and I am it. I am it fully ufffff. For God's sake I really Just want peace I love everything but pls hahahaha. 

@Nak Khid nah Jesus was 1000 ;) 

@zeroISinfinity you seem like you’re craving peace, if you allow natural pure awareness to come forward from the background, you’ll see that it is always peaceful, no matter what content is arising.

I seem to be around 50.

Took a peek at the next level but toxic anger and pride don't sound like fun.

Guess I'll just stay here.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

41 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nak Khid nah Jesus was 1000 ;) 

Nobody has hit 1000 yet despite claims to the contrary
The earliest accounts of Jesus were written decades after his death and they hyped him a little

36 minutes ago, Dan502 said:

I seem to be around 50.

Took a peek at the next level but toxic anger and pride don't sound like fun.

Guess I'll just stay here.

finally,  an honest person

@Nak Khid  very skeptical.

have you actually read the book to see what LOC 1000 actually corresponds with, it’s literally similar to the 10th Zen Ox Picture. 

As I said, it isn’t some extreme mystical state nobody can acheive, instead it is realising the so called “world” is nothing but the self, all there is is the absolute. 3C5C1D2E-BFF3-47CF-89EE-609F07212EB0.png376D4EBF-2A7E-4058-AB86-40584608113D.png

36E5F149-1D4E-4BDC-8313-4BE8F68E303E.png

Most idiotic thread on the forum, How is Leo resisting the impulse to shut this shit down :D

52 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Most idiotic thread on the forum

Don't be an ass.

There is value in talking such things out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bill W please explain how? 

If you read the book you’ll understand better what I mean, the condensed scale isn’t a true reflection, as I keep repeating it is merely another map just like the 10 Ox Pictures in Zen. 

Awoken my Godhood. Holly shit I am constantly BS myself, even with this. This is what I do. 

OK I know where the problem is have to be disciplined to root that out. 

Source of existance and existance itself desperatelly trying to keep human mask on. That's what I do. Need to stop that, Just hurts. 

Absolute BS itself=Reality gets created. 

It's given it's jut given can't be anything else. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 15/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

Tis a mistake to take such simplistic numeric scales seriously.

Awakening cannot be quantified or mapped on a linear scale.

Furthermore, all of this is purely hearsay and goes against the core of this work, which is direct experience.

You have no clue whether these scales are accurate. You are just taking someone's word for it, giving away your own authority.

Watch out, this can easily become a deep epistemic trap which skews your whole worldview.

But Leo, I was going to make trading cards...