Raptorsin7

Where Is Leo Wrong?

110 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

Plus I wanna know where the psychedelics only path leads! So thank you for pioneering Leo ??But for me, Ive realized psychedelics are only one piece of this work and a piece worth pursing yet not relying on.

I have never advocated a psychedelics only path. I talk about a lot of techniques besides psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think everyone has the tendency to get a little bit married to the "thing" or things that seemingly helped them awaken. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

But this boredom thing and the end of suffering - a state of happiness that is not relative to circumstances - i think for some that is an ongoing purifcation / ego detachment process in which continued spiritual practices can assist.  That said it doesn't mean they are required.   

That has been my experience. Appearances still appear - boredom, discontent, hunger, fatigue, pain, grouchy etc. . . I like the term "ongoing purification". I usually use the term "clear". Yet it's the same idea. . . . I would add that what resonates as "spiritual practices" can change. I used to formally meditate in a meditation room with statues, incense, spiritual wall hangings and statues, a mediation bell etc. Yet this now often feels like I am trying to manipulate the environment to reach some state. Often, it doesn't feel genuine or natural. I often "meditate" just by staring. I may sit on my couch and just stare at the wall for a half hour. Not in a "zoned out" kind of way. In a state of being Now kind of way. Other times I go in nature. I may sit and stare for a while or just stroll around - just being. 

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I think everyone has the tendency to get a little bit married to the "thing" or things that seemingly helped them awaken. 

I've notice this as well. It is easier to see in others. Then I started realizing my own biases. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I may sit on my couch and just stare at the wall for a half hour. Not in a "zoned out" kind of way. In a state of being Now kind of way. 

I do the same exact thing! ?❤

I like the digital clock on my comcast modem for some reason.  Pretty soon the numbers are zig zagging left and right as the glitches in the matrix are revealed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I like the digital clock on my comcast modem for some reason.  Pretty soon the numbers are zig zagging left and right as the glitches in the matrix are revealed.

I like that one. I've noticed if I stare at something ling enough and go "blank" my pre-conceived perception of form goes can shift forms. For example, I'll be lying under a tree staring at the fluttering leaves. Then they aren't leaves anymore. If I catch myself, my brain will reset and I see them as leaves again. Yet if I let go, the form changes and takes new forms. They might be like dancing entities or aural static. . . I don't know if it is a normal thing for brains or if it's HPPD, yet it's kinda cool. . . I have a friend who can see auras and she says she needs to relax and allow them to appear and if she directly acknowledges it, her brain resets and it disappears. She told me I'm close and I can learn how to do it. 

For me "wrong" and "right" simplifies the essence of his teachings far too much. With anything in life, you take what resonates and you leave the rest. Leo can be (and is) "wrong" in many different areas but I'm still able to extract tremendous insight and understanding from listening to his words and creating my own meaning of them. 

Having said that, it's not a good sign that he feels the need to defend himself in this thread. It's not necessary. But I honestly don't care. He's still kicking ass out there.

9 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

it's not a good sign that he feels the need to defend himself in this thread.

I was making important clarifications, not for my sake but to clear up confusion in the minds of readers.

Sometimes people misunderstand why I do or say certain things.

Criticize away. It is good to have feedback. I'm always looking for quality feedback, and checking for blind-spots.

See, again, this is an important clarification to make because people get the wrong idea that I'm not open to feedback or that I'm set in my ways. To hold such a view is a misunderstanding of my work. I want you guys to drill it into your minds that you should always be checking yourself for blind spots, as I do. You need the capacity to receive feedback and check your own positions.

Sometimes people get the wrong idea that I'm an absolutist simply because I speak with confidence about having become conscious of the Absolute. But I'm not an absolutist at all. It's tricky to teach these epistemic principles because people simply don't do any epistemic inquiry, so everything just devolves into beliefs and positions for them.

I don't really care about being wrong because being wrong is how I grow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

:x

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Raptorsin7 Hypnotherapy is the perfect tool for that (if you ask me)
Because all the limiting beliefs are part of the unconscious mind.

You can't see most of them without the right tools, and even if you could...AGAIN...you need the right tools to make that change.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:15 PM, Leo Gura said:

I was making important clarifications, not for my sake but to clear up confusion in the minds of readers.

Sometimes people misunderstand why I do or say certain things.

Criticize away. It is good to have feedback. I'm always looking for quality feedback, and checking for blind-spots.

See, again, this is an important clarification to make because people get the wrong idea that I'm not open to feedback or that I'm set in my ways. To hold such a view is a misunderstanding of my work. I want you guys to drill it into your minds that you should always be checking yourself for blind spots, as I do. You need the capacity to receive feedback and check your own positions.

Sometimes people get the wrong idea that I'm an absolutist simply because I speak with confidence about having become conscious of the Absolute. But I'm not an absolutist at all. It's tricky to teach these epistemic principles because people simply don't do any epistemic inquiry, so everything just devolves into beliefs and positions for them.

Fair enough. After all, only you know how you're reacting internally to all of this. I can only assume, and I have not much basis for that. 

Leo is a great speaker and much of his content is mindblowing. You can see that he's serious about his work.

I just don't agree with this statement, but it's okay because Leo probably never had psychosis or experienced the misery of it. There's a guy called Sean Blackwell who have done a great work with explaining mental "diseases" using the Spiral Dynamics model. Sean is a Holotropic Breathwork facilitator certified by Grof Transpersonal Training.

leo's-statement.png

When He is taking Spritual metaphor as literal reality. 

When he say I am God. on a new video he correct it to God like. 

On 16.11.2019 at 3:18 AM, Scholar said:

Also his teaching style, I am not entirely convinced whether the direct and 100% revealing way he is communicating is the most effective thing. It is appealling to a lot of us, but I think it might be worth it to sprinkle in some Zen like mystery here and there so as to get our curiousity going. I don't know if he would be able to pull it off while still remaining authentic though. And at this point he has laid all the cards open so maybe it is too late.

He does get my curiosity going when he keeps the new super powerfull psychedelic, stronger than 5meo that he's found as a secret

Where Is Leo Wrong?

Introducing Spiral Dynamics.

"My Teachings...", "... as a Teacher...", "... follow my Teachings", "... follow other Teachers <read: go away>"  poisonous identity.

The more obvious "wrongs" can't be voiced, but hopefully, will be figured out and dealt with in time.

spiral-dynamics-red.jpg

On 19/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Arcangelo said:

Nah man, now you are wrong.

Check out what SCIENCE is finding out about consciousness. They are affirming everything Leo and the Buddhists say.

Best Documentary Ever

i have other documentary that seems to debunk consciousness in the brain

13 minutes ago, Moreira said:

i have other documentary that seems to debunk consciousness in the brain

Edited by Moreira

Leo has unique ability of radical and systemic thinking. And thinking in general. Many sages don't have that.

Instead of focussing on other peoples and how they might be wrong. What about you?  (can be donkey sometimes) 

It's so easy,is it? 

But yes Leo is so wrong. 

Never got my hot witch girlfriend. ?

Kinda need one atleast as friend. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity