yangmilun

quick question: LET IT GO vs LAZY

5 posts in this topic

if im lazy, how to let it go? be busy?

The mind might say that I need to achieve some goals. 

but why not let the goal goes and keep lazy?

if I keep lazy, nothing to achieve, plus goal is nothing, nothing to 'let it go', 

so what should I do? 

Then I let this question go, what is next question I should think?

if I am into this loop and I let this loop go, I feel I am stupid becoz my mind has nothing now. 

@yangmilun Maybe you're overthinking things? 

Just be present . Whatever it is that you're identified with will let go of you... You don't really let go of anything, all you do is notice when you're not present. 

Everything will take care of itself 

43 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

Just be present . Whatever it is that you're identified with will let go of you...

I agree.

If Im upset about something and don't yet want to let it go (ie, I'm not done being pissed!), it takes so much thought and effort to keep it up, lol.

As soon as I relax into the moment...whoosh, it's gone. 

@yangmilun Maybe stop telling yourself that you are lazy, unless of course, you aren't done holding onto that belief yet.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@yangmilun One simple Trick that every basic self help book tells you JUST DO IT! Most of the time we think too much and take to little action the only way out of stagnation is to move your ass. Pick some small things you can do quickly to improve your life wether it is cleaning your house or going for a walk or doing your homework. It's not that hard you just have to overcome yourself over and over again and you will cultivate over time the mental strength to lift heavier and heavier weights.

Often if you're lazy it'll creep into every other area of your life. Are you doing what needs to get done. Do you have a strong, routine spiritual practice?