undeather

Jamie Wheal - this is what a highly intelligent, deep stage yellow thinker looks like

7 posts in this topic

Found out about this guy a couple of months ago, devoured all possible podcasts/books/articles he is part of in a short period of time. Sadly, there isnt too much from him on youtube - lets hope this changes in the future!

Just a brilliant, very no bullshit & nuanced thinker (which is very rare nowadays)! I have to admit that I didnt like his book a lot because it seems quite superficial and stuffed with buzz words - basically the complete opposite to any of his podcast appearances.

Here are few of my favorite pieces! Enjoy!

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Gotta love him and his masterful communication style. He is one of Ken WIlber's prodigy's, a great example of someone taking action in the world based on many of the principles we talk about here on this forum.

Some other thinkers to check out if you like Jamie Wheal are Daniel Schmachtenberger and Jordan Hall. These guys are head and shoulders above the vast majority of people out there.

you can also get weekly emails from Jamie Wheal if you go to https://www.flowgenomeproject.com/

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

I wish to met yellow that speak less relative matter.

I m listening his Book on YouTube.

'stealing fire'

Watched most of the podcast above.

The thing is there is too much relative content in their speechs.

Maybe Daniel Sch. is way more clean when It's about talking.

It seems "stealing fire from god" means increasing performance through altered states of consciousness enabled by flow, meditation, psychedelics, and extreme conditions.

Can anyone boil down the book into a few key points?

Edited by CreamCat