Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capriciousduck

Affirmations

3 posts in this topic

I have written some short and concise affirmation which I read twice a day. Once in the morning and once before going to bed. My doubt is how long these affirmations be active? After they were a part of the sub-conscious mind, can I stop reading the affirmations?

check out this thread:

On 11/14/2019 at 9:17 AM, capriciousduck said:

I have written some short and concise affirmation which I read twice a day. Once in the morning and once before going to bed. My doubt is how long these affirmations be active? After they were a part of the sub-conscious mind, can I stop reading the affirmations?

It depends on if you feel like you are getting results.    I

But if you are not repetition is the key because it is believed that the subconscious is less responsive to reasoning but more responsive to repetition.
So take just one affirmation at a time. Try this >  take just one affirmation that is realistic but a little ambitious and that you want yourself to do and not too abstract and is about what you will do not one trying to get other people to do something. 
Start with question form "Will I ______________"  and then the answer you want to happen "Yes I will____________"
It's an affirmation with two parts, the question and answer. Before bed, with a timer for 5 minutes take just this one affirmation and write it down over an over to fill half or a whole sheet of paper, say the affirmation out loud at the same time and when you are finished writing continue to repeat it vocally until the alarm goes off.   Do this for a week and if it's working keep doing it for a while