Identity

Why not physical death?

15 posts in this topic

Bit of a radical idea perhaps. But I was sitting here thinking, if I truly am willing to die to find out the Truth, why not actually kill yourself?

Seems like that would be the most counter-intuitive move of all. 
Seems like that would pull back the curtain in one fall swoop.

ps. Don’t worry, not on the brink of suicide.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

You will be dead for infinity after your body dies, so why not keep on living?

2 hours ago, Identity said:

Bit of a radical idea perhaps. But I was sitting here thinking, if I truly am willing to die to find out the Truth, why not actually kill yourself?

The noble way to voluntarilly "die" is mahasamadhi, everything else is just the ego acting 'smart' (... or stupid).

Edited by Kensho

1 hour ago, Identity said:

That's the ego trying to find something 

The thing that needs to "die" is you, the mind made identity that uses thoughts like "I need to discover truth" to keep itself going.

Edited by Nickyy

100 years is nothing compared to infinity/bliss that you will be with real death if there is no reincarnation which I believe there is not when you are fully awake and do not want to return here... Why do you want to die now and not wait it out to see how it plays out?

You don't need to die in order to realize Truth. 

There is something individual even beyond your ego. If that dissolves as well, there will simply be nothing left that could realize Truth.

Be careful.

28 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You don't need to die in order to realize Truth. 

There is something individual even beyond your ego. If that dissolves as well, there will simply be nothing left that could realize Truth.

Be careful.

I hope to fuck that its really this way. I just want to create a really good life and then be done with it forever. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Truth is What you are. Pure Conciousness. 

As Leo said THIS Will be completelly recontextualized and Will be felt (and seen) for What it really is. 

Hmm yeah, I guess I keep having this idea that Truth is somehow somewhere else...

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Aaaah it is because I think I am a physical creature that I think that awakening will make all physical form disappear

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity What you think of as "physical" is actually just light vibrating at a specific rate and frequency. What appears to be solid is merely a certain density of light. 

If light was to disappear; no one would know.

@Identity Another way to look at is is inquiring “what is the physical body?”. . . You seem to be specifically referring to a physical body, yet what is a physical body? The molecules and cells? If so, “your” body has died many times. Over the the last decade, all of the molecules / cells have turned-over and died. The physical body from 10 years ago is completely dead. Yet it sure doesn’t seem like it.

I like how Bashar puts it. If you are truly ready to leave your body, simply lay down, close your eyes and count to 10 and if your still here then your work here is not done. Its that simple. If you are truly done you can leave just like that, because physical reality is an illusion.

Just like getting up and switching the PlayStation off and coming back to reality, you only think your in control.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E