Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MusicalPotato

Having an Ego

4 posts in this topic

The more that I think about it, I probably did not experience an ego death on DXM. I didn't even forget my name. I've been looking at some of my older posts and thoughts and they seem really delusional, now that some time has passed and I'm more sober. I'm even doubting that it's possible that I am God. 

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

That last statement is borderline sourcing which is against forum guidelines. No warning for now but please edit it out. Thanks

Edit: Done

That’s good that your older perspectives seem delusional. Likely means you’re growing. Keep doing your consciousness practices. You don’t have to have DMT to realize God. When the student is ready the teacher will come... even if that teacher is an entheogen;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@MusicalPotato you could be experiencing ego backlash.  Often times after a realization or awakening where things open up and dawn for you,  they will close back up again afterwards.  Do not doubt what you experienced.  You are just returning to normal levels of consciousness.  That is the ego trying to trick you.   The last thing it wants to do is die.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.