Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

I find no answer to the question of "Why survive"

8 posts in this topic

Reasons just don't work here. This is  just far beyond any reason.

I don't see any reason to survive nor to be.

I just look over my body and see this ultra complex machine, but it has no reason to be it. I let myself lose my mind and just screw around to see what this thing is. Just, why is my body existing? Why does it look like I experience through this body?

The reason just takes a turn and becomes itself.

In other words, the reason to survive is just survive.

The reason to be is just to be.

I've never been suicidal in my life but these bother me a lot. It just stops my mind and locks me up on this circle of being.

Then I just tell myself, "you know what, forget this bullshit. Who cares? Just do what you like and enjoy it."

@Pouya in other words - just be present.  Be in the present moment.  BE the present moment!   Because that is really what you are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I find it insightful to let go of all the thinking and trying to figure it out. . . and spend some time in nature - simply observing nature and being. Simply observe how plants, insects, animals and all of nature interacts with itself. Just observation, without trying to figure it out. . . There is a form of "knowing" available that is beyond thought. There is a form of "getting it" available. . . "Ah Ha! That's it, I get it! Oh my gosh, this is amazing!!. . . Wait a minute, what do I get? This makes no sense.". . . .Lol. 

I m listening on youtube :

Albert Einstein - The World as I See It Audiobook

maybe you'll find why Einstein was still pushing at the gym

@Inliytened1 @Serotoninluv

Thw funny thing is, the more present I become, the more everything look so alien and surreal.

How can verbal answers even capture these!

It's just my mind wanting verbal answers which it can't really get. 

But what happens when a hammer hits my face and crushes my skull?

Why is there something being thretened?

What is being lost?

3 minutes ago, Pouya said:

Why is there something being thretened?

Because you up against millions of years of instinct to survive- default mode network + residual ego.

39 minutes ago, Pouya said:

Reasons just don't work here. This is  just far beyond any reason.

I don't see any reason to survive nor to be.

I just look over my body and see this ultra complex machine, but it has no reason to be it. I let myself lose my mind and just screw around to see what this thing is. Just, why is my body existing? Why does it look like I experience through this body?

The reason just takes a turn and becomes itself.

In other words, the reason to survive is just survive.

The reason to be is just to be.

I've never been suicidal in my life but these bother me a lot. It just stops my mind and locks me up on this circle of being.

Then I just tell myself, "you know what, forget this bullshit. Who cares? Just do what you like and enjoy it."

The problem is wanting a reason. That can lead to suffering because there are many things in life where we don't get an explanation

A reason = an explanation

Don't assume reason came before existence

Explanation is an abstract artificial concept we use to give us a sense of a control.

52 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I m listening on youtube :

Albert Einstein - The World as I See It Audiobook

maybe you'll find why Einstein was still pushing at the gym

I'm not 100% sure but i do not believe Einstein ever went as far as becoming enlightened.  Which is a shame.  That doesn't take away from his brilliance of course.  Of course you are just imagining him - which is the highest realizaton :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.