Bridge to Infinity

How to have Sociopathic levels of detachment with girls and dating

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is an exercise I do in one of my classes: I go to the chalkboard and tell the class I will ask them a question and I want them to call out ideas.  I then say “First I’ll ask the males in the class ‘Tell me all the actions you take on a daily basis to protect yourself from sexual harassment and sexual assault”. . . Silence. . . The guys look confused. . . They don’t know if this is a trick question. . . Sometimes I tease them and say “C’mon guys, don’t be shy - let it out”. Nothing. . . . Then I ask the woman the same question and they give rapid fire answers. I’m now writing as fast as I can on the board and can’t keep up with them.

Haha, brilliant! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m also male, and they are taken off-guard that a male is doing this. If it was a female professor, I think most of the males would dismiss her as “yea, yea. . . another woman trying to tell us about sexual harassment and how hard they have it.”

Good for you, really, so many guys (this forum is proof) are clueless. That exercise may be eye opening for ones that are open to a new perspective.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Good for you, really, so many guys (this forum is proof) are clueless. That exercise may be eye opening for ones that are open to a new perspective.

The problem stems from the pick up community. There is a dogma in the pickup community that in order to be successful with a woman you must never listen to what she consciously says she wants, because that is her social facade and not her real motives.

Her real motives are to have push pull dynamics with a "bad boy" who she tries to tame and then leaves when she has turned him into her lapdog

LMAO!

Is it any wonder that the MGTOW movement has blown up?

The internet is a wonderful thing, but boy is it responsible for some nonsense or what?? 

Edited by Nickyy

38 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

The problem stems from the pick up community. There is a dogma in the pickup community that in order to be successful with a woman you must never listen to what she consciously says she wants, because that is her social facade and not her real motives.

Her real motives are to have push pull dynamics with a "bad boy" who she tries to tame and then leaves when she has turned him into her lapdog

LMAO!

Is it any wonder that the MGTOW movement has blown up?

The internet is a wonderful thing, but boy is it responsible for some nonsense or what?? 

Perfect. Sums up the the whole pickup bs

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 hours ago, Anna1 said:

4 hours ago, Nickyy said:

The problem stems from the pick up community.

Exactly! ...and those are the ones my comment was aimed towards.

4 hours ago, Nickyy said:

LMAO!

*sighs* This is one of the issues I have with it. My issue isn't the approaching itself, it's the mentality, and how it seems it's mainly to put a notch in the bed post of how many hot chicks they can pick up and sleep with. For the ones really looking for a relationship,  well great!

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Ain't that the truth!

Also, for the guys on here saying women in general only want asshole, bad boys that treat them like shit, thats just not true. Its not true for me and I've known a lot of women and a lot of couples and like I said, its not true. I'd say it's a small percentage of emotionally damaged women that want that.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Exactly! ...and those are the ones my comment was aimed towards.

*sighs* This is one of the issues I have with it. My issue isn't the approaching itself, it's the mentality, and how it seems it's mainly to put a notch in the bed post of how many hot chicks they can pick up and sleep with. For the ones really looking for a relationship,  well great!

Ain't that the truth!

Also, for the guys on here saying women in general only want asshole, bad boys that treat them like shit, thats just not true. Its not true for me and I've known a lot of women and a lot of couples and like I said, its not true. I'd say it's a small percentage of emotionally damaged women that want that.

Wholeheartedly agree. The whole truth of modern society is in your words. The mentality issue as you said. Me too have a problem with that. 

You are 100% right about it. I couldn't agree more. 

Everything about what I was thinking is totally summed up in your words.

People need to hear this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

30 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

@Mikael89 I hope you're taking notes brah? 

He won't give up his victim mentality, until he's done being a victim. Part of being an effective victim is blaming others for your position in life.

So, he blames an entire gender for the fact that he can't leave his man cave and socialize, as if it's their fault. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

He won't give up his victim mentality, until he's done being a victim. Part of being an effective victim is blaming others for your position in life.

So, he blames an entire gender for the fact that he can't leave his man cave and socialize, as if it's their fault. 

Perhaps a ban is in order? Lol why drag everyone else down here who wants to learn? 

17 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

The victim role is very addictive. The ego loves it because it can use everything that's wrong in the world (and it can find many things that aren't perfect) in order to strengthen itself, even to the detriment of the person. Destroying their health in the process. It's a sad state of affairs ?

17 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Just saw this posted...

FB_IMG_1574009247010.jpg

Kinda cute ♥️???

Oh no! Not the FRIEND ZONE!!!!?

That means I'm not a man. ?

@Nickyy "friend zoning" is healthy. To me, it's not an excuse to not talk to a man and learn. I'm connected with married couples, and friends with the man, both in business and in friendship. It taught me a lot. The guy who made my website has incredible talents, and has a completely different background than me. I'm still connected to him as friends. We sometimes talk on WhatsApp on what to do. These men are very grounded.

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Nickyy "friend zoning" is healthy. 

I agree 1000,000%

Another delusional idea from the pua pushers is that if you get friend zoned then that equates to not being a proper man.

Edited by Nickyy

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

You got that wrong, I'm not blaming others, I'm only blaming myself.

I don't have it wrong. You just do it in a back-handed way. You'll post that women want a alpha man, a real dick (you said in another thread), that's an asshole and that treats them like shit and since you're beta and not that, your screwed.

Therefore, blaming women, like I said.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

7 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I don't have it wrong. You just do it in a back-handed way. You'll post that women want a alpha man, a real dick (you said), that's an asshole and that treats them like shit and since you're beta and not that, your screwed.

Therefore, blaming women, like I said.

He's not even beta. He just identifies with that image. But he knows everything about spritiualtiy, so he can't even free himself from that. 

He's the victim of life ??

@Anna1 Next he will be calling me a white knight:D

It's a whole belief system . A bunch of deluded ideas that all support a central victim identity. 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The women are the way they are, I can't change them. Like I can't change earth to become flat. I'm not that insane. So why would I blame them. But I can still express my sadness over the situation in various ways.

Ultimately I don't even blame myself. But I can still be sad over the situation. And express that sadness in various ways.

Analogy: I can be sad over the fact that I can't become the fastest running man ever, because maybe it was my biggest dream to be one. But things are the way they are, I'm not really blaming anyone. Maybe I could blame God, but I'm not sure about that.

I don't want to keep debating about this, but I must have the right to defend myself when false stuff is said about me.

Do you think you might be expecting women to be like your mother? I think you're expecting women to fit into a motherly role for you. Are you expecting to be looked after and treated with compassion ? 

You will be looked after by a women in very real ways, but not while you have this thing colouring your expectations.

Women don't want another baby to look after. It's not appropriate for a man of your age.