Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrDmitriiV

Your on the other side 8th LSD trip report

2 posts in this topic

Last time triped 10 months ago; Before I tripped from 50ug to 500ug range.

Setting alone at home, starting at 3am; Dose 180ug; Drank coffee 30min after taking the acid (wonder if it has an effect on trip?);

When preparing I made a silly mistake. Wanted to fortify my ability to sit long periods of time on a chair without a back-rest, also introduce myself to chanting a/listening to mantra. Yet the guy keeping a straight spine and chanting dies so brutally, the idea of "someone" doing something is absurd non-sense. A better intention/preparation is either take smaller dose or spend days dancing with something you want to explore/integrate.

So the first peak, or existential climax/orgasm, began as usual a little over the 1hr mark. In this climax you merge into a very thick non-dual puddle of Love/Consciousness/Intelligence/Being, which posseses a fractal-like property. By merging I mean a drop of water going back into the ocean. And yet, maybe the drop of water in already in the Ocean? No, there definitely is a process, where consciousness goes from a limited form into a non-dual one. But again, it’s hard to call this limited form limited, since it really isn’t. More like a misunderstadning.

The word climax would come moments before I’d peak. This climax is beautiful? Divine? You see, the non-dual aspect is so thick it’s hard to call it anything, since giving it a name implies there’s an opposite. Yet there is no opposite to IT! It’s everything and nothing, an ever-changing permanent state. Neither small nor big. There’s no word for it.

Back in my first trips, I would focus on other aspects during the trip, like visuals or sounds. This time it was a focus mostly on being/understading. On IT. How every human is just me on the other side of the fractal. Yes I knew this before, but there are various degrees to this understanding. I remember a moment (at the 4hr mark) of thinking on sharing things about the trip to others, and then it hit me so shockingly: Share to whom but myself? This ego which started to reform after the biggest peaks, is nothing but a hair on God’s infinite head. This was followed by another realization: How deep do you wanna go? Do you realize this is the path of insanity?

This feeling/understanding/existence of me being just a slice of a fractal became stronger in my normal, after the “trip” state. Do you really trip after taking a psychedelic? No, the normal state is just another trip.

When I watched a movie (Forest Gump) and vids later that day, I don’t just know, but literally feel a channel connecting me and others.

These months I’ve kept asking myself, why is my life the way it is? Why do I live in a shit-hole with so many health issues, instead of living in a first-world country and have considerably more opportunities of becoming financially independent which will give me more freedom in doing the spiritual work? It can not be helped. How would god know what lower-case happiness is without living thru suffering? How would god know what being a materialistically rich man is without being poor? You get exactly what you want, including the unknowing of the process you have started. It’s exactly the way it was intended, a creation perfectly thought-out.

The snake eating it's own tail metaphor re-established it's meaning. God lost in it's own delight. Everything balancing itself out into something undescribable.

Insights could keep pouring in, since my perception of reality was re-calibrated.

Funny how each batch of LSD I got (from 3 different sources) had it’s own slight twist. The first (1st source) batch was the most visually mesmerizing, the second and third (2nd source) had a more liquid feeling to them, and the fourth (3rd source) had this cloud-like feeling. The main flavor of LSD is the same, but with a slight difference.

Also the more I trip, the deeper it goes. One thing I just couldn’t get over at 6hr is how profoundly the trip got the hold of me, at just 180ug. And again the climax was different, like I accessed a level of understanding unrelated to the substance itself, which can be accessed thru other ways.

Another thing is after multiple trips I started to feel the LSD entering me much earlier, like at 30 min it's presence is felt (no visuals, just a feeling).

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

Yes, exactly. The normal life is just another trip...God/You doesn't give you anymore than you can handle and IT wants to experience everything even the worst health issues.... For a limited time...