Dylan Page

Question for Leo and/or Enlightened People

15 posts in this topic

Leo, after discovering the truth, do you still experience existential terror? Are you unsatisfied with the answer? Are you still searching for something more?  

This. Being is All you need or you ever wanted. Re Unify, be it. Be whole self. Be Infinite Self. 

It is already given. 

This form is temporary. There is pain, bliss and in between... I would like there to be more bliss for sure but at least we have psychedelics for a temporary amount of time while having this experience which brings bliss in our lives that you can continue doing even if enlightened. I am satisfied with the answer from the trips and I'm only doing more trips for the giggles.

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What if IT can be permanent? 

You're right, it can be permanent if you want it to be... I was wrong... But I like the spiritual realm better, the only reason I would return is if I get bored of it... Like we/I probably was...

Everything requires an opposite for contrast. You need dark to have light you need up to have down you need left to have right you need good to have bad and so on. 

Suffering is caused by ignorance of this fact and resisting what is. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

When you truly finish you will no longer search for more spiritually speaking. 

However, you may still search for more in your relative life, that would be normal if you currently have $500 and want to achieve financial freedom for example. 

Many people gloss up awakening and enlightenment and expect magical blissful states, be careful if you get caught up chasing states your whole life like a bliss junkie. 

After all, now is all there ever is, and now is now, this moment is all there is and all there ever will be. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Everything requires an opposite for contrast. You need dark to have light you need up to have down you need left to have right you need good to have bad and so on. 

Suffering is caused by ignorance of this fact and resisting what is. ❤

You need nothing to have non-duality :) 

I was going to say to do an anonymous survey of what others are saying, but that's an overload of work if you're popular. You got to narrow this down. Just be on the lookout for what others are doing for their life purpose, especially when their life purpose is profound. Don't judge and make hasty conclusions about others too quickly. You might be the one who is completely wrong. Questions to ask yourself: are you sure that you have the most profound insights? Why do you claim that? Why does the other person think his or hers is the most profound? What is really going on here?

I'm saying it like this because I think the most profound insights/answers can only be shared in a life purpose, not in posts. It's probably only useful to those who will understand it, and they are few. Those who don't will say, "you have further to go," but they don't know where exactly you are and what are your insights even though you tell them.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:55 AM, Dylan Page said:

Leo, after discovering the truth, do you still experience existential terror? Are you unsatisfied with the answer? Are you still searching for something more?  

What exactly do you mean by existential terror?  I could better answer if you clarify that.

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

You need nothing to have non-duality :) 

I agree, oneness is the biggest picture understanding. 98.9% of the planets population does not understand this and or know how to implement nonduality into their everyday lives and so they suffer.

They want the sweet without the bitter the good without the bad the payoff without the understanding.

The only thing required for nonduality is the highest understanding that everything is non-dual and couldn't be otherwise....❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake  I definitely agree.

however, saying everything is non dual is just saying everything is “not two” it doesn’t actually say what everything is. 

The highest understanding really can’t be spoken of, hence my Ramana and Co loved teaching in silence, and filtered the teaching down to self inquiry as a step towards silence. 

But yes, everything is the self, the absolute, it is all simply the self.

when it becomes mainstream, society will change as we know it, you can’t keep having your Bangladesh sweatshops and wanting to murder your rival country when you know they are also the self, and also you. 

Sadly, we’re a long way from there :( 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I think I know what you mean by existential terror. 

I would say that once you have some sort of higher spiritual experience, whatever label you want to attach to it, pretty much all fears fall away. 

I had an experience of Infinity and Universal Consciousness. Since that time, I do not have any doubts about my divine nature and my real Self. 

That is not to say, that I never experience fear, if I'm in genuine danger, my autonomous nervous system will kick in and make the correct fight or flight response, before I can even consciously acknowledge it. However, I am detached from it and I lack the usual existential fears that used to plague me before my (Kundalini) awakening. I genuinely do not fear death, what will become of me, when I'm older or worry about anything, really. My previous worries and anxieties have been replaced by an equanimity and calmness, that everything will be alright in the end, whether in this life, or the next. 

I cannot worry about the small, everyday things in life that most people stress out about, most especially, what other people may think of me. I see this material plane as insignificant and a blip in the great infinity of existence, that will pass soon, whatever one may think of it or how one may experience it. My connection to the Divine and understanding of the Truth gives me greater Joy and Pleasure than anything else.

6 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake  I definitely agree.

however, saying everything is non dual is just saying everything is “not two” it doesn’t actually say what everything is. 

The highest understanding really can’t be spoken of, hence my Ramana and Co loved teaching in silence, and filtered the teaching down to self inquiry as a step towards silence. 

But yes, everything is the self, the absolute, it is all simply the self.

when it becomes mainstream, society will change as we know it, you can’t keep having your Bangladesh sweatshops and wanting to murder your rival country when you know they are also the self, and also you. 

Sadly, we’re a long way from there :( 

I agree with everything you said ❤

The signs and maps are pointers and not the territory.

I agree we are not even close to being there yet but I try to stay optimistic and people are waking up quickly. ?