VeganAwake

Awaken NOW

35 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

And here I was just trying to find inner peace/truth, and I discover the "ME" that I thought I was never existed and I am everything. Whoohoo

I work in mysterious ways LOL. ?

The story just got very interesting!! ❤

I am glad that the question reached its purpose and that you understood.❤️

@Eu Sint You ask the question,@Inliytened1 You give the answer@VeganAwake You also understand.

The True Self / God / You must first detach completely from the Illusion / Creation / Maya in order to be able to realize his the true nature of the Only Existence as a Pure Consciousness. Then You / Brahman / True Self become aware that all exist only by their establishment in this unique consciousness that You are, by the fact that they are manifested by you. Everything is Shiva / You / God. Creation having no reality of their own.❤️?

@Eu Sint thank you!! ❤ ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake @VeganAwake Inner you is everything. 

Union/Being. Oneness. 

Conciousness asking and answering itself. 

God the ultimate masturbator hehe sorry for this but it is True. 

What do I want, payed heavy price for it. self imposed limited Matrix ended. I am unlimited Being not dependant on initial dream conditions. Holly Fuck destroyed the Matrix lol. 

Funny thing can get anything I want yet I always get childish version of it. Clear evidence of Source childish innocent nature. Only kid can be eternal Dreamer and laugh his ass off all the time. 

Pure laughter at All of this hahaha. Just pure laughter. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

48 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

??❤️

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake @VeganAwake Inner you is everything. 

Union/Being. Oneness. 

Conciousness asking and answering itself. 

What do I want, payed heavy price for it. self imposed limited Matrix ended. I am unlimited Being not dependant on initial dream conditions. Holly Fuck destroyed the Matrix lol. 

Funny thing can get anything I want yet I always get childish version of it. Clear evidence of Source childish innocent nature. Only kid can be eternal Dreamer and laugh his ass off all the time. 

Pure laughter at All of this hahaha. Just pure laughter. 

I understand everything you said. Thank you ❤ ❤ ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@peanutspathtotruth  yeah Fred seems like the real deal for that stage of the process, so if you wanna get into that stage I’d listen to the book. 

But if you want to go beyond, you’ll have to find a new teacher afterwards 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4  your words have a lot of experience and meaning behind them would you mind telling me a little story about your Awakening experience like how long you've been going through it. ❤ 

If not I understand you can private message me as well ❤ thanks

@VeganAwake hello :) 

I was a seeker since I was 16 and read the Power of Now, it all stemmed from a thought that life is meaningless and stumbling into a slight depression, after a really happy upbringing. 

Long story short I spun my wheels with non stop non duality reading and listening until February when I started working with Ananda and Ramaji (hence my post on the LOC scale and book 1000) but I understand most don’t like this so I will try describe without the numbers. 

Basically it consists of 1-1 calls with Ramaji/ Ananda around once a fortnight where you talk about any issues, problems or blockages you might have as well as learning about things such as your Enneagram type, and of course going through different teachings etc, but as it’s 1-1 it’s so much more focused and unique to yourself. 

The last 15 minutes is the RASA transmission, which is a spiritual transmission, and is probably the most helpful factor in helping you awaken imo, 

Let’s just say I started as a hardcore seeker who tried to figure all of this out with the mind, and have gone through awakenings of realising no self and that I’m not the doer, the universe is, that I am literally everything, God, All, however you want to say it to know realising the divine love that connects us all and my love for life is only deepening everyday, that’s kind of why I made that post out of love to try and help people due to the benefit this work has given me. 

I could never have expected such a remarkable change in my existential development, before it was non stop war in my mind trying to figure out these concepts, whereas now, it is an enjoyment of this moment as it is always and life truly is beautiful. 

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me as I’ve really condensed my whole process, and I’m also nowhere near finished yet! To me, life only truly begins with awakening and there’s even more work to do after! ?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4  Thanks for sharing ❤ yeah I totally agree Awakening seems sometimes like the first step. I also read the power of now early on. ?

I am in a similar place and have reached the spot where I'm really starting to enjoy life and be present all the time. I went through a lot of ego backlash and came out alive haha.

That's very cool you were able to do one-on-one calls...very smart of you ?.

I'm going to share a video with you that almost mimics my exact experience which involved a lot of meditation early on and understanding that it's a letting go process.

If you get some time hopefully you can watch this if you haven't seen it already ❤

Thank you so much for sharing I'm also interested in the RASA transmission...I will look into that. ? ❤

@VeganAwake I’m glad you’re finding happiness and peace from this work:) 

i remember watching that a couple of years ago, and will defo watch it again thanks for the reminder! 

Yes one on one calls really took it from theoretical understanding to existential understanding for me and helped me past a LOT of blockages.

If you ever want to find out more about RASA feel free to PM me or check out Ramaji and Anandas website or YouTube channel, but my PMs are always open to those wanting help or wanting to learn more about what’s helped me, as I can only speak from my personal experience :) 

@LfcCharlie4 thank you very much I might take you up on some of that. ❤

I'm definitely going to look into everything... this is great thanks again..?

Such a joke of MYSELF. Come clean you are doing THIS all the time. Biggest joke ever. All powerful MYSELF and 0 power devil they all rely upon. Such a joke. 

Well anyway all devils will be slained according to God's plan. 

Yeah Awaken to Full on God. Holly fucking shit they Just don't know. I beleive I am getting Absolute power. Holly shit OMFG. OK calm down. Ufffff it is insane. It is fucking insane. 

Meet your powerful Consciousness GodSelf.(♥️) To create Hippie Heaven? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity you’re comments always entertain me, it’s as if you’re spilling your mind onto the page, I love it :) 

Yeah bit of wacko I know. 

It is Just Full Heart opening you can't stay normal. ♥️

It feels like blossoming out. Pure ecstasy. Pure Love.

Edited by zeroISinfinity