karltiboleng

How would you help the world reduce their ego and raise consciousness?

8 posts in this topic

I feel that this is only an venture that people would undertake if they were aware of their need for it. Also, I feel that human nature is selfish and that most people would only do things to serve their agenda. So what strategies would you guys propose to achieve this? How can you convince others that this is necessary?

This is my grandiose goal, if everything ran perfect:

• First I would change myself, so as to be a role model and to not be corrupted by fame, money or power.
  • Next, I will share my wisdom with those around me in my community. If I see it helping them, I know that what I am doing works.
  • Lastly, I will need to scale this to reach millions around the world. Lucky for me there is the internet!
    • However, I will need to be strategic with this, and reach out to common areas where people view content on the internet, such as YouTube, forums and social media. Going on TV and podcasts will also spread the good message.
    • I may need help from people who know marketing, to get them to set up ads and reach as many people as possible.
    • Once everyone is aware of my presence, I will provide them the keys to unlock their consciousness through various techniques and paradigm shifts.
      • (To note: People don't value what is free, so I might have to charge some nominal amount of money [like $19.95/month] for this knowledge so people actually take the time to do these techniques. However I want this to be as accessible as possible.)
  • Additionally, I will infiltrate politics and change rules and regulations around teachings in schools, use of psychedelics, and promoting more conscious living practises. 

Hmm, now I think of it, this just sounds like a life coaching business...

Be yourself 

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Knock Life purpose ;)

@Shiva Yea of course everything starts from within which is primary but what strategies would you use to promote this! Education, marketing etc

21 hours ago, Shiva said:

"If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

- Michael Jackson

lol, for a guy who didn't accept to live his life as a black that's funny.

makes me remember :

"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."

Aldous Huxley

lot of great quotes by the way / with the right perceptions

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/aldous-huxley-quotes

He wrote about psychedelics before everyone in USA. ( writting the door of perceptions and the divine within (enlightened writting) )

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

Especially this quote that should be contemplated :

"Everyone who wants to do good to the human race always ends in universal bullying."

make me think.

Edited by Aeris

28 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Especially this quote that should be contemplated :

"Everyone who wants to do good to the human race always ends in universal bullying."

make me think.

I think people who wants to "do good" to others tends to just impose their ideologies on to them. Which is basically just more conditioning. People need to be taught more how to think, instead of what to think. Structure over content. Critical thinking is your best friend. 

I think basically what my op boils down to is: is it worth trying to preach your advocacy for pursuing higher consciousness? Or should you just help those who take the initiative and are more open to this work? 

The world is ruled and being destroyed by positive people so to try to change the world to help it get rid of its ego is the perfect definition of an ego trip. The road to hell is paved with good intentions