Mu_

What is time? (My new vid)

51 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2019 at 6:55 AM, Angelite said:

Without past & future, now wouldn't exist.

without now, past & future wouldn`t exist.

it´s the endless now like on a rollercoaster noooooooooooooooooooow and nooooooooooow and nooooooojuhuoooooow and wooooooooooooow now i`m dizzy. xD

@Alex bAlex hahaha hypnotized we`re tired what hype...and it becomes blue.

Edited by remember

16 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Form IS Emptiness AND Emptiness IS Form.   I’m certainly not the first to point to this.   

Yes, this is how I see it also.

First there were mountains, then no mountains, then mountains again.

From the ox herding stages-

"The practice does not stop at emptiness. If we attach ourselves to emptiness, it could lead to separation and isolation. So we have to go one stage further, reentering the world where “having forgotten ourselves, we are enlightened by all things.” 

https://tricycle.org/magazine/ten-oxherding-pictures/

"Wisdom is knowing I am no-thing,
Love is knowing I am every-thing,
and between the two my life moves.

Nisargadatta Maharaj

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Nothing is truly lost except time. But then again, with time we lose everything .

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

N o t h i n g c a n b e l o s t

Do not assume that you know what I point to. 

Assumption is ugly. But i'll let it be for now. Just to see how far imagination & fantasies could go. 

Infinite POV ~

On 11/16/2019 at 3:02 PM, Alex bAlex said:

This is a nightmare of a possibility that some people on psychedelics fear would happen if one is stuck in no time (and even people who don't take psychedelics, the idea of being trapped in constant of their own suffering).  Its not the full picture of what no time is and can be like. 

N o t h i n g c a n b e l o s t

And not   you are  [in]   any situation   and not   you recite   of it   from   (the)Quran   and not   you do   any   deed   except   We are   over you   witnesses   when   you are engaged   in it .   And not   escapes   from   your Lord   of   (the)weight   (of)an atom   in   the earth   and not   in   the heavens   and not     smaller   than   that   and not    greater/bigger   but   (is)in   a Record(Book)   clear  .  61    [10. Yunus (Jonah)]

This is a direct translation from Arabic to English word by word.

...continuation...

No doubt   Indeed   (the)friends   (of)Allah   (there will be)no   fear   upon them    and not   they   will grieve    62

Those who   believe   and are   conscious(of Allah)   63

For them   (are)the glad tidings   in   the life   (of)the world   and in   the Hereafter .   No   change   (is there)in the Words   (of)Allah .   That   is  the success   the great   64

And(let)not   grieve you   their speech,   Indeed   the honor   (belongs)to Allah   all .   He   (is)the All-Hearer   the All-Knower    65

No doubt   Indeed   to Allah(belongs)   whoever   (is)in   the heavens   and whoever   (is)in   the earth,   And not   follow   those who   invoke   other than Allah   partners .   Not   they follow   but   the assumption  and not    they   but   guess   66