Mu_

What is time? (My new vid)

51 posts in this topic

@Mu_  did you read my comment?  Because it doesn't sound like you did? That or it went completely over your head because I didn't say any of that

On 12/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, Mu_ said:

i is time? What is i and what is time. 

There is no time without I, and there is no I without time. It's the same phantom entity. 

29 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Without past & future, now wouldn't exist.

The concept of now wouldn't exist without the concepts of past n' future, but now isn't a concept. Concepts happen in the now. Nothing would be if there wasn't a now 

17 hours ago, Mu_ said:

just out of curiosity did you watch the video or are you replying to my title?

@Angelite

Answering this,

On 11/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, Mu_ said:

Time is a measurement of what?

Yea I have watch your vid. 

Have you ever wake up from sleep not having a sense of time and memories? 

@Anna1

4 hours ago, Anna1 said:

20191114_215747.jpg

?❤

Wow that's powerful. I just put that on my dream board. Thanks for posting it!

1 hour ago, Nickyy said:

The concept of now wouldn't exist without the concepts of past n' future, but now isn't a concept. Concepts happen in the now. Nothing would be if there wasn't a now 

This is your projection. When I said now, you should perceive everything that there is now. Including yourself. 

15 minutes ago, Angelite said:

This is your projection. When I said now, you should perceive everything that there is now. Including yourself. 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, Mu_ said:

I won't bother commenting next time lol

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Anna1

Wow that's powerful. I just put that on my dream board. Thanks for posting it!

Thanks and your welcome!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

8 hours ago, Angelite said:

Without past & future, now wouldn't exist.

"Now" is all there ever is.

When ppl refer to "no time", they are referring to the "psychological sense of time" that we create in our minds.

We imagine the past (show me the past right now?) and imagine a future. We do this to solidify ourselves (small self, little me) in the mind as a separate entity.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

@Mu_  did you read my comment?  Because it doesn't sound like you did? That or it went completely over your head because I didn't say any of that

I did read your comment.  And it sounds like your responding to my title, rather than what the subject of what I was pointing to in the video.  I never said you said any of those things, I was asking you those questions, since they were some of the possible implications of what I was pointing to with the label called "time". 

What are you saying exactly then, maybe it went over my head.

9 hours ago, Nickyy said:

9 hours ago, Nickyy said:

There is no time without I, and there is no I without time. It's the same phantom entity. 

I agree on many levels with all these, they are deep incites or facets of The Absolute as Leo I think now puts it.  However something more to maybe consider (if you haven't already) if those insights have sunk in and become your reality is...... are concepts "happening" in a/the Now, like no time without I's, or no I's without time?  Are they just separate phantom entity's?  Or are they not also un-separate and As this Now Absolute.  And if so, are there such things as things and phenomenon called phantom entity's?

Edited by Mu_

9 hours ago, Angelite said:

Answering this,

Yea I have watch your vid. 

Have you ever wake up from sleep not having a sense of time and memories? 

Yes, often.  Its one of the inspirations and qualities that shifted that seemed to spur more interest into the subject matter of consciousness and What Isness....

@Mu_ Nice video! I like the exploratative style.

A while back I was walking home, than I saw this clock tikking. You know, the oldschool type that swings back and forth.

I stood there, just looking at it. Trying to figure out what the hell was going on. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com

18 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I agree on many levels with all these, they are deep incites or facets of The Absolute as Leo I think now puts it.  However something more to maybe consider (if you haven't already) if those insights have sunk in and become your reality is...... are concepts "happening" in a/the Now, like no time without I's, or no I's without time?  Are they just separate phantom entity's?  Or are they not also un-separate and As this Now Absolute.  And if so, are there such things as things and phenomenon called phantom entity's?

To be honest I've never heard of this or read about this from any spiritual book I've read. Identification is about believing that your identity is in the seemingly concrete but phantom ever changing flow of thought. Awakening or non dual realization (making it real in your experience) is the direct realization that you are not those thoughts, that those thoughts, that self, past and future are just objects arising and falling in the ever present, non dual, limitless, non conceptual awareness that is the present moment. 

To say that the objects and the present moment are one is something I've never come across. The objects and the present moment are not one, because one is timeless and one is every changing.  

It's very obvious that movement and stillness are not one. They are both different. And that's why realization is liberating. You are no longer bound by the mind. The mind happens IN you, not AS you. 

To say that movement and stillness are one is a belief. It's taking the concept of oneness and extending it to absurd depths. To say there is no separation between the timeless and the objects requires belief rather than mere observation of what really is

Edited by Nickyy

23 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

To be honest I've never heard of this or read about this from any spiritual book I've read. Identification is about believing that your identity is in the seemingly concrete but phantom ever changing flow of thought. Awakening or non dual realization (making it real in your experience) is the direct realization that you are not those thoughts, that those thoughts, that self, past and future are just objects arising and falling in the ever present, non dual, limitless, non conceptual awareness that is the present moment. 

To say that the objects and the present moment are one is something I've never come across. The objects and the present moment are not one, because one is timeless and one is every changing.  

It's very obvious that movement and stillness are not one. They are both different. And that's why realization is liberating. You are no longer bound by the mind. The mind happens IN you, not AS you. 

To say that movement and stillness are one is a belief. It's taking the concept of oneness and extending it to absurd depths. To say there is no separation between the timeless and the objects requires belief rather than mere observation of what really is

and this your CERTAIN of?  I’m not here to force anything on anyone but I do encourage you to leave it open if truth is your interest. 

Another way to put this is the realization referenced in Buddhist text as seeing for yourself that Form IS Emptiness AND Emptiness IS Form.   I’m certainly not the first to point to this.   

If what you’ve written IS your experience and realization, congrats it’s deep but it’s not the whole picture (nothing really is), and there’s more subtly I’m hoping to point you towards. If what your quoting is not your experience and just your read knowledge then never-mind me. 

Hell, if you trust Leo, ask him, he’ll say the same thing in his unique phrasing.  

Edited by Mu_