Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emind

Please Critique my Youtube Channel!

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Whats up? I've been trying to make philosophy videos on Youtube and have released some over the years. After a bit of a hiatus I want to approach the craft with more dilligence but wanted to know what you thought about the videos I've made so far. 

I recognize that you might not agree with  some of the views and ideas that I touch upon, but above and beyond that, I was wondering what you thought about the quality of the videos, the presentation, delivery, visual aspects, entertainment value, and any other things you find relevant.

I would appreciate it very much! Hopefully your insights will enable me to make higher quality videos.

Here's my channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9cYcFW-bN-xzx-nQaLE_Rw/videos?view_as=subscriber

Thank you very much in advance!

Edited by emind

Since you asked for critique, when we talk about philosophy i dislike short content. I rather have the content like a journey. Kind of like a lecture, it both consumes  my time and rewarding when you dig it (viewers point) . I like to watch Pierre Grimes, especially his videos from 90s. He deals with classical Greek. I also like to see retired scholars reading meet-ups, they are much more free to go around the content because there are unspoken default fixed academy values. But again those channels have no commercial purpose. They never past a few thousand subs. They don't plan to grow either. I dont mind visual effects at all, decent audio quality would be fine, i remember i used to watch old lectures with sort of parasite sound on. I know we are at different ends with you but anyone who seeks philosophy would bear many things.