Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSomeBody

RATING MY DAY

5 posts in this topic

i am thinkin about rating my days so i can get a feeling of motivation to get the score higher; but i am afraid that all it would do is self sabotage me instead of helping me.

what you think about it? would it help me? 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

It might be hard to give a numerical rating for a day, because there are so many variables that can affect the rating.

In my diary, I just describe my mood about the day with one word instead, before the expanded version. This allows me to quickly find days where I had a good mood and see what they have in common and vice versa. And then try to modify my days to become more like the better days in my life.

Not sure if this is optimal, but works for me.

9 minutes ago, Amy Irene said:

It might be hard to give a numerical rating for a day, because there are so many variables that can affect the rating.

In my diary, I just describe my mood about the day with one word instead, before the expanded version. This allows me to quickly find days where I had a good mood and see what they have in common and vice versa. And then try to modify my days to become more like the better days in my life.

Not sure if this is optimal, but works for me.

it is still valuable because i can know what type of variables effecs me negativly.

my main goal is to connect to my feelings so i think that rating them can make my mind more relay on my feelings. but i am afraid from sabotaging myself

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

I think it could create some tension overyourself, don't be so calculous about your day rating, just try to go with the flow and take it as it comes. Easier said than done, but yeh...