Lento

WTF I just had the weirdest date EVER

30 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv

I think we're just friends. If she wants anything more, she'll ask for it or maybe go for it, I guess. I'm done with her.

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Lento Or with other words you chicken out.

Maybe.

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I would've done it too.

I have many reasons for why I don't want to invest in that dynamic. I don't want to share them here. If things were different for me, I would have probably done it differently. Right now, this is my decision.

@Lento She turned up for the attention and kindness she remembers from the past. The boobs thing was to motivate you into doing your eye contact thing , and the ovaries talk was to retract interest because you didn't give her the attention she turned up for. You didn't live upto her memory of you from the past.

I don't think she ever wanted sex with you, she had a "maybe" in her mind, but in the end she just wasn't into you 

If a woman sees you as potential toy material, she will do subtle things to see if it generates a spark, but because she found that she just wasn't into you she just dropped the "maybe" she had in her mind. 

The whole marriage talk was probably her way of saying that if you were the last guy on the planet she still wouldn't.

Not that this is a reflection of you, but it is an indirect way of making sure you know you didn't manage to attract her 

You will more than likely never hear from her again because during that convo you weren't really the guy she perceived you to be based on past experience of you as the "Mack daddy" of the office. 

Women like their fantasies, if they project something onto you they will sniff around until they know for sure whether it's a projection or not. If it's a projection and you really aren't the the Mack that they thought you were then they just lose interest. Almost immediately. 

It's nothing personal. 

Edited by Nickyy

14 hours ago, Lento said:

@lostmedstudent

It's really strange! We're texting every now and then, she calls me her "handsome friend" ?

I mean just give it to me straight. Do you want it or not? ?

She's being nice and paying you a compliment to soften the blow of friend zoning you.

It's to save your feelings but also let you know in no uncertain terms where you stand.

But you won't be a friend, she just needs you to not be offended now that she's onto something else.

Women never burn a bridge because they consider that rude and unnacceptable female behaviour. Women want to leave things on good terms, without leading men on. 

Edited by Nickyy

53 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

Women never burn a bridge because they consider that rude and unnacceptable female behaviour. Women want to leave things on good terms, without leading men on. 

This explains a lot of things in my life. 

@assx95 Lets be clear, when a woman is interested and it's on then you will know about it, without a doubt. Texts all day, very aggressive, very forward. There is absolutely no doubt what's on the cards.

1 hour ago, Nickyy said:

@assx95 Lets be clear, when a woman is interested and it's on then you will know about it, without a doubt. Texts all day, very aggressive, very forward. There is absolutely no doubt what's on the cards.

Very interesting! Thanks for the analysis as well.

She is a normal woman (with baggage)... who likes you... what is so complicated, are you going to go for it or not? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?