Beginner Mind

If there's no self, who are Mediums connecting to?

30 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Dimi said:

Name one thing that isn't relative :)

You missed the point of my post.

You can say everything is "relative", but there is still a difference when it comes to practical purposes of your life.

In this dream so to speak - there is still a difference between your dog and the ideas that I mentioned above.

I still see that so many of you are still mentally masturbating too much.

I think its like this, when you talk to another human, you actually talk to someone, even it is you but he has messages for you (so you have messages for yourself) 

He/you can tell and teach you like everybody is a teacher all here for you to evolve as a human. 

Mediums talking to spirits is probably the same just that they dont communicate with other humans but with spirits that are intelligent somewhere in an ascended reality there in order to help humans on earth evolve. 

connecting to their inner bullshit.

very blue thinking and all the clients can only be blue or lower.

7 hours ago, whoareyou said:

You missed the point of my post.

You can say everything is "relative", but there is still a difference when it comes to practical purposes of your life.

In this dream so to speak - there is still a difference between your dog and the ideas that I mentioned above.

I still see that so many of you are still mentally masturbating too much.

I don't think I missed your point. 

"there is still a difference when it comes to practical purposes of your life" ==> You are making the difference, the division by stating what you state. I don't say that there is not a dog, a human and so on, and I get what you are trying to say however you do not "need" to make these distinctions to have a practical life, that is a choice you can make, consciously/unconsciously.

You can see/experience everything as it is (YOU), nothing added to it and still have a very practical life.

That doesn't mean I say this is the best and that other things aren't, not at all. It's a choice you can make.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

No, zen mu. 

Ah OK, thanks for clarifying this.

Don't you think that what you are pointing at by giving it a name may not be relative, but by talking about it it may?

My definition/reality of what non-existence is may not be what you are pointing it or vice versa.

That doesn't change anything to what you initially wanted to point to though :)

I find it confusing talking about such things, they are more "clear" in my feeling than in my head, than again, if one can not explain something in a simple way it is because he doesn't understand it well enough (Einstein).

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

1 hour ago, Dimi said:

Don't you think that what you are pointing at by giving it a name may not be relative, but by talking about it it may?

One word is too many, a million words not enough.

1 hour ago, Dimi said:

My definition/reality of what non-existence is may not be what you are pointing it or vice versa.

Any definition or interpretation is a second order contextualization. "Prior" to definitions is no definition and all definitions. Another expression may be the deconstruction of all distinctions. . . Direct experience is key to transcend definitions and theory.  Yet direct experience is often contextualized as an "experience". 

I think the heart sutra is a pretty good expression of Mu. 

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Direct experience is key to transcend definitions and theory.  Yet direct experience is often contextualized as an "experience". 

I think the heart sutra is a pretty good expression of Mu. 

Could not agree more on that, well said.

❤️?

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞