Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mandyjw

Wonderful implications of oneness

17 posts in this topic

All your favorite childhood stories and dreams are real.

You can be or do anything you want. 

You are never alone, angels, God, spirit guides, source, whatever you want to call it or form you imagine is takes is always there.

You can tap into all the happy memories or future bliss anyone ever had or will have, now. 

Source/God/Oneness has infinitely different flavors and resonances as it comes through to us, it's not just like having one boring flavor of ice cream all the time. 

You imagine your reality so you have the power to guide and hold your focus toward the most beautiful visions and feelings you have, and in doing so guide the manifestations of reality towards that. 

A chipmunk in the woods eating a pine cone is as important an event as a meeting of the world's most powerful leaders. 

What do you have to add?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Life is one big party and everybody is invited xD

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

if thats true then why haven't you done something magical yet.

50 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That you are wrong.

Yes Mikael, I forgot FREE WILL! Thank you! :x

You are so free that you can deny all the wonderful implications of oneness, so free that you can choose bondage. 

35 minutes ago, wk197 said:

if thats true then why haven't you done something magical yet.

I am magic every minute of the day, and so are you.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

41 minutes ago, Bittu said:

Life is one big party and everybody is invited xD

xD I guess we just need to get @Mikael89 and some others a little bit oneness drunk. 

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

xD I guess we just need to get @Mikael89 and some others a little bit oneness drunk. 

Don't forget you create Mikael and me, so just imagine we are already oneness drunk. ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just now, dimitri said:

Don't forget you create Mikael and me, so just imagine we are already oneness drunk. ;) 

Well see, I already decided it would be more fun if you seem to have your own free will too. 

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Well see, I already decided it would be more fun if you seem to have your own free will too. 

Okay, whatever "fun" you want to create ;) 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Honestly what makes you believe this stuff? 2nd hand reports or actual mystical experience? 

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What do you have to add?

A babbling brook is an enlightened teacher. 

@mandyjw Love this. Thank you, like a gift this came to me just at the right time. Magic is all around us, you're right, we just have to see it. Most of us (including me until recently) are blinded by shoulds woulds and coulds so don't see it. 

Couldn’t agree more, thank you for the post ??

What I have to add is reality is as magical or un-magical as you want. It takes open-mindedness, surrender, genuine wonder and work to see the magic though, at least that’s been my experience.

5 hours ago, wk197 said:

Honestly what makes you believe this stuff? 2nd hand reports or actual mystical experience? 

Actual mystical experience, experienced by a you or by a me, becomes a story that you can either believe or not believe just like in the first example. But yes, I have weird stories that actually happened to me that I sometimes remember or talk about. 

@peanutspathtotruth :):x

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@mandyjw I'm happy for you.

Not everyone are as lucky as you though.

There's no me for you to be happy for, so we can just be happy, see how easy that was? ;)

@Nak Khid xD

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

A babbling brook is an enlightened teacher. 

Oooo... that's one of my favorites. Oneness is an equal access opportunity, just not in appearances. 

@Surfingthewave :x

26 minutes ago, Consilience said:

What I have to add is reality is as magical or un-magical as you want. It takes open-mindedness, surrender, genuine wonder and work to see the magic though, at least that’s been my experience.

Yes definitely, that's been my experience as well. I was the asshole kid that told all the other kids that Santa Claus was not real. xD

@Mikael89 Sure I have a sense of self and experience negative emotions. I agree with what she says in the video. I never said anything to argue against anything like that in this thread, I only pointed out some realizations I've had that are wonderful. If you want, you can focus on things that make you feel amazing.  That's all I'm doing. Sometimes I don't feel like doing the things that make me feel amazing, like going out for a run when the temperature is below freezing, but I've learned what my mind says feels good and what actually in my experience feels good can be very different. 

I can be the witness of how I feel, and in the witnessing I change my feelings. That's what emotional mastery is, I suspect anyway. xD I wouldn't want to feel bliss all the time, because it would no longer be bliss. I enjoy the drama. I'm not liberated, so to be honest sometimes I do NOT enjoy the drama. But what I have realized is that I have incredible power to create, and what I choose to focus on is one with what I create. 

11 hours ago, mandyjw said:

A chipmunk in the woods eating a pine cone is as important an event as a meeting of the world's most powerful leaders. 

What do you have to add?

The Creator of those chipmunk & earth leaders. 

The Creator of the smallest & the biggest. Whose small and big makes no difference. No distinction.