PretentiousHuman

Single and Lonely.

7 posts in this topic

I’ve been more than 1 year single and this is not a big deal for me. But lately, i have been beginning to be lonely. Im not planning to be in a relationship any time soon because I'm concentrating at my career, health, peace of mind, self-love and self mastery. Any tips or advice are great help. Thanks! ???

"Wake up."

-- God

So then you have what you want. Unless you don't want it.

Get very clear about what you want and what the costs are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I really like what i want, those that i just mentioned. I think the costs of not having a GF at this point of my life is not having sex, companionship, and someone to tell me that i can do it at whatever i do with my life. 

Plus the work environment i am currently and the society im living in is giving me much pressure that being Single is like a disease unless you have a partner then you wont be judge. Thanks Leo! ??

"Wake up."

-- God

In my experience, meeting girls is a byproduct of you being busy investing your time into worthwhile pursuits and focusing on your own personal development and all the areas that encompasses. 

Imagine the type of girl you would like to go out with. Picture the qualities she has, her personality and so on... and then picture the type of man she would be attracted to, and ask yourself: would she be attracted to a person who is doing the above, or would she be attracted to someone who does 'pick-up' and plays the numbers game, in which case she is just another number.

@studentofthegame You have a point. Sometimes i seek attention for women is when i am lonely, horny, pressured by the environment that i live in when being single for them is like a handicap you need to cure. 

I need to be aware of these factors so i can be able to transcend my self, so i can find a woman suitable with my goals like career, health, peace of mind, self-love and self mastery. Thanks!

"Wake up."

-- God

@Cocolove im not really into pick up. Is there a high conscious pick that will help me with my self development?

"Wake up."

-- God