Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Very strange sensation

2 posts in this topic

I was contemplating about what I wanted in life while walking around in the park. My answer was I wanted to escape to some DMT land. I then had the insight that there is no DMT land, you can't go anywhere because there's nowhere to go except the present moment. If you one day do travel to DMT land it will be because you created DMT land.

I then went "hu funny, I don't travel to places, I create the places I travel to, does this apply to the park I'm walking in?"

I'm now having the very strange sensation that I'm not walking on a footpath but a treadmill, and as I walk, I move the entire planet rotationally towards me, rather than I walk along the planet. I feel like I'm literally moving now where, and everything is coming to me.

P.S. Wow also, neither me walking through the earth, or the earth is walking through me are true/false. they are both true. The true one is the one you want to be true. So you can use the 2 different perspectives as tools to get what you want. If it's useful to see yourself walking through the world, then that can be true. If it's useful to see the world walking along you then that can be true. 

Edited by electroBeam

Very cool.

"Well, in our country," said Alice, still panting a little, "you'd generally get to somewhere else—if you run very fast for a long time, as we've been doing."

"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost