ivankiss

You are not God and will never be.

191 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

It’s all perspective and experience. Depending on the experience, duality can be 1. Real, 2. Illusory (as you said), 3. Both, 4. Neither etc. 

I actually think you misunderstood me. I am saying Duality is an illusion, it is not real, it is not both, and neither is impossible because there's only nonduality or Oneness.

Your example here is a lack of complete understanding and experience.

We can still peacefully disagree ❤ ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake i believe he is speaking from a dualistic or relative POV.  Relatively speaking, since everything is imaginary - whatever you imagine is real becomes real for you.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Your example here is a lack of complete understanding and experience.

We can still peacefully disagree ❤ ❤

Yes, we can peacefully disagree but I think you’re confusing a broader perspective for “a lack of understanding.”
My perspective includes yours within it. It totally agrees with yours but it also includes and agrees with others. It’s just more inclusive 

Edited by Synchronicity

1 minute ago, nistake said:

ITT: I'm more enlightened than you are

Correct. There exist infinitely many perspectives where you’re more enlightened than anyone

Ivankiss: you are the apple. Not the tree. An apple is apple, a tree is tree.

This is Truth, but not the highest Truth.

Leo: the apple is no different than a tree. An apple contains within it, endless possibilities for creating trees. The seed. That seed of creation is within us all. That seed of creation, that power is God and it is not separate from us. It is us. The seed is in the tree and the tree is in the seed. Realize your creative potential and give life to creating a forrest of your own.

This is the highest/broadest Truth as Leo said 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Correct. There exist infinitely many perspectives where you’re more enlightened than anyone

I call that God's Infinite perspective in form.  Infinite imagination.  I have experienced it as the Godhead in form.  And within the One mind imagining all of Infinity - it is simultaneously experiencing or exploring itself as an infinite amount of finite perspectives.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This is a great video explaining the illusion of duality ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake That’s just one perspective

I already agreed with you that that perspective is true but you seem adamant in having me limit myself to just that one 

Edited by Synchronicity

@SoonHei Very nice.

At the end of the day though, you'd bite into an apple. Not the tree. It is important to see things as they are. Even if they are the same in their essence.

I am not implying separation between the apple and the tree. Nor am I denying the seed. 

I am simply pointing out the obvious. Which is, as you put it;

An apple is apple. 

A tree is tree. 

31 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

the apple is no different than a tree. An apple contains within it, endless possibilities for creating trees. The seed. That seed of creation is within us all. That seed of creation, that power is God and it is not separate from us. It is us. The seed is in the tree and the tree is in the seed. Realize your creative potential and give life to creating a forrest of your own.

If one focuses one's mediation on an apple tree it can produce oranges
so an apple tree is also no different from an orange tree
or a fish

Edited by Nak Khid

6 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

That's why I feel quite skeptical and distanced about you lately, and it's sad to see how strongly you defend your perspectives. Don't you see that to think to be God is STILL duality? The moment you make it anything, it's too much. What you are knows nothing of being this or that. It is Knowing and yet it doesn't know anything about itself. What is an Absolute that has to know itself to be itself? That's duality. You start with the assumption that you can know what you are, that is a belief. You believe you're so very conscious and we are not - don't you see that this is a trap in itself? The very fact that you claim the truth is already showing that you're not getting it. You try to dig deeper and deeper and you don't see that this very trying is making you blind to the simplicity of what You are. And the ways in which you're responding - belittling the insights of others, not even once taking into consideration that there is something you might not understand - is just another sign of your confusion. But you try to portray an act of knowing it all. 

Now I expect the classic "You're not conscious enough." Maybe for once you're willing to see how you're fooling yourself this way. This is not meant as a personal attack, but as a feedback to your teaching. Only incrementally did your way of teaching become more and more arrogant and I'm just pointing it out. That's how I view it. I tried it before, but you seem to block anything that challenges you. 

Well said, thank you. In general, where has the open mindedness gone? That applies to the whole forum, regardless of which perspective is true or not. It seems that one special opinion on reality (non duality) is preached and every other opinion is not really welcome or considered. Besides I'm not claiming to know the TRUTH, but it's a pity and I'm probably not the only one who thinks so.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@SoonHei Very nice.

At the end of the day though, you'd bite into an apple. Not the tree. It is important to see things as they are. Even if they are the same in their essence.

I am not implying separation between the apple and the tree. Nor am I denying the seed. 

An apple is apple. 

A tree is tree. 

yes

apple = non-apple

tree = non-tree

but

apple ≠ tree

and

non-apple ≠ non-tree

however

apple ≠ tree  =  non-apple ≠ non-tree 

5 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Well said, thank you. In general, where has the open mindedness gone? That applies to the whole forum, regardless of which perspective is true or not. It seems that one special opinion on reality (non duality) is preached and every other opinion is not really welcome or considered. Besides I'm not claiming to know the TRUTH, but it's a pity and I'm probably not the only one who thinks so.

correct

TRUTH = FALSEHOOD

Open Mindedness = Closed Mindedness 

(but open mindedness  ≠  mindfullness)

(but simultaneously  not correct)

3 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

@Inliytened1 No I’m speaking from a broader point of view. One that’s beyond duality and Nonduality 

I understand that there are an infinite number perspectives.   But Infinity cannot be beyond itself.  As we both agree it expands to include whatever is beyond it.   Also infinity in its Absolute form is pure Being / formless.  All perspectives collapsed into nothing.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I understand that there are an infinite number perspectives.   But Infinity cannot beyond itself.  As we both agree it expands to include whatever is beyond it.   Also infinity in its Absolute form is pure Being formless.  All perspectives collapsed into nothing.  

Yes exactly. Perhaps it would’ve been better for me to say I’m speaking from a perspective that “unites duality and Nonduality” rather than “beyond duality and Nonduality” 

@ivankiss Yup. I agree there. It's journey. 

It's realizing your nature as God. Realizing the "you" as a finite (yet infinte) part of the Absolute infinite. And then consious creation (which is already at play, but unconsciously) can bloom.

Leo advocates and wants you to awaken to the God in you...

The Lion Cub living amongst the sheep grows up to eat grass and run away from hyenas... And then comes along a lion one days who takes him by the color and shows him his reflection in the water! The sheep lion sees that he's a real Lion and then begins the transformation to living his true potential. He roars and soars!

"Wake up and Roar"! 

The sheep-Lion is sheep-Lion

A Lion is a Lion

They aren't the same. Until they are...

♥️?♥️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

57 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@SoonHei Very nice.

An apple is apple. 

A tree is tree. 

thank goodness it was an apple and not a tree what fell on newtons head, just realized -  think of it, it would have been a desatser.

also how difficult it would have been for my mom to cut the wood without a chainsaw to put it into my lunchbox for school. and if the chair and table were made of apple we would have to exchange them constantly or we probably would have already found a solution to preserve apple furniture. it would probably be problematic to keep away apple worms and fruit flies would be a real plague. so we would have to use a lot of chemicals.

Edited by remember