ivankiss

You are not God and will never be.

191 posts in this topic

Two are One but not the same.

Lots of theory. Not enough experience. 

In order to understand truly, one must live fully. 

Sad then that so many are avoiding Life; believing it's an illusion.

There is no illusion.

Everything is exactly as it is.

No one is being tricked.

@ivankiss I think you would like this quote: 

“The greatest realization isn’t escaping the illusion. It’s realizing there never was one.” 

10 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

“The greatest realization isn’t escaping the illusion. It’s realizing there never was one.” 

An illusion is not an illusion until it is not an illusion. :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

An illusion is not an illusion until it is not an illusion. :)

?Perfect

1 hour ago, Synchronicity said:

What you experience as illusory in this form, you may experience as real in another.

So telling someone that “duality being real is a false belief” is like telling someone that they’re wrong for considering a half-full glass “half-empty.”

It’s all perspective and experience. Depending on the experience, duality can be 1. Real, 2. Illusory (as you said), 3. Both, 4. Neither etc. 

Its not the same thing bud...The glass analogy is a true perspective, as in both statements are correct.

Calling an illusion reality is a lack of understanding.

Oneness or nonduality is all there is.

Duality is a figment of the imagination, I mind made fictitious belief. Its Maya!!

But you don't have to take my word for it find out for yourself. You are very clever ❤

Here is one of my favorite quotes: " The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Oneness or nonduality is all there is.

But even that is just a thought. For nonduality to be there needs to be an opposite. For Oneness to be, there would need to be not-Oneness. By naming it, you automatically imply that there is a contrast to that. That's why all that needs to be let go of. You can realize oneness and not see that that is still an interpretation of that which has no opposite, which can't be named. Duality and Non-Duality is still a pair, still a contrast. Even all that jargon is too much already!

@VeganAwake So your perspective is absolute and everyone else’s is ignorant? I wasn’t invalidating what you said. I’m saying it’s a piece in a broader whole 

1 hour ago, Synchronicity said:

Depending on the experience, duality can be 1. Real, 2. Illusory (as you said), 3. Both, 4. Neither etc. 

@VeganAwake I feel like to share with you what @SoonHei was sharing xD

So much has been written about this, but few seem to understand that this supposed Advaita ( Not 2) Siddhant ( philosophical conclusion) has come about due to the mis-translation of the word ‘Maya’ into English. This Sanskrit term does not translate squarely into English as ‘illusion’. There are subtleties to the meaning, which more correctly can be understood as: ‘That which is not’. Which refines the meaning from: the thing only seems to exist... to: that thing is indeed Real— but is not what I think it is.

For Adi Shankara, the world is not an illusion— it is indeed real. But it is Maya. And Maya is also Real. It is an eternal power of Brahman (the Divine). It is the power which keeps the experience of the Divine obscured. That obscuration is also obviously indeed Real. So Maya is Real— not an illusion, which implies thinking something is there when it’s not. Well, It IS there!— but it’s not what we think it is. Based on this mis-translation of Sanskrit, the Neo Non Duality movement has been born.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

But even that is just a thought. For nonduality to be there needs to be an opposite. For Oneness to be, there would need to be not-Oneness. By naming it, you automatically imply that there is a contrast to that. That's why all that needs to be let go of. You can realize oneness and not see that that is still an interpretation of that which has no opposite, which can't be named. Duality and Non-Duality is still a pair, still a contrast. Even all that jargon is too much already!

Yes that is why the  Absolute Truth cannot be spoken.  All we can do is point at it but our words aren't Truth itself (although in a way they are lol relatively) ..but I'm sure you probably know that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

@VeganAwake So your perspective is absolute and everyone else’s is ignorant? I wasn’t invalidating what you said. I’m saying it’s a piece in a broader whole 

Yes that's what I'm saying and I'm sorry if I sounded like a know-it-all jerk.

The illusion of Duality is so God can experience itself in human form.

Reality = Love and what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.

Nothing real can be threatened nothing unreal exists here in lies the peace of God ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@VeganAwake I feel like to share with you what @SoonHei was sharing xD

So much has been written about this, but few seem to understand that this supposed Advaita ( Not 2) Siddhant ( philosophical conclusion) has come about due to the mis-translation of the word ‘Maya’ into English. This Sanskrit term does not translate squarely into English as ‘illusion’. There are subtleties to the meaning, which more correctly can be understood as: ‘That which is not’. Which refines the meaning from: the thing only seems to exist... to: that thing is indeed Real— but is not what I think it is.

For Adi Shankara, the world is not an illusion— it is indeed real. But it is Maya. And Maya is also Real. It is an eternal power of Brahman (the Divine). It is the power which keeps the experience of the Divine obscured. That obscuration is also obviously indeed Real. So Maya is Real— not an illusion, which implies thinking something is there when it’s not. Well, It IS there!— but it’s not what we think it is. Based on this mis-translation of Sanskrit, the Neo Non Duality movement has been born.

That's very interesting in my example I was using Maya to describe something that is definitely not there and made up in the mind.

12 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes that's what I'm saying and I'm sorry if I sounded like a know-it-all jerk.

The illusion of Duality is so God can experience itself in human form.

Reality = Love and what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.

Nothing real can be threatened nothing unreal exists here in lies the peace of God ❤

Coolio?❤️ I’m always satisfied with a peaceful ending on the same page

@VeganAwake interestingly enough by making it up in the mind - its there :)  just not what it appears to be.    One can see it from that perspective too.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

the term non-duality is a negative abstract concept. 

It's like atheism, which is not a belief.   It's a lack of a particular belief.

It's like you are living in a community that thinks a giant turtle created the universe and
you don't believe it but so many other people do you have to start calling your self a non-turtle-ist

But being a non non-turtle-ist doesn't inform us on what you do believe, we all know that the universe was actually created by a giant alligator.

If you want to use the word non-duality you might as well use the term non-oneness

There's no math there. It' simply taking two items perceived as opposites and putting an equals sign between then.

black = white
night = day

But instead of actual items you just add the word "non" and then pretending it's a real thing (false dichotomy)

To says that Duality = non-duality is to create artificial opposites and then to sabotage the terms by putting in an  = sign
That s math abuse.

Then when we come to You = God it doesn't fit the pattern either

Here's the pattern

Duality = non-duality. 

Now, listen very carefully,  following the same pattern "God" is introduced the result is

God = non-God

You = non-You

Oneness = non-Oneness

math abused the two parallel lines first. i can`t say  2 apples = 2 pears but i also can`t say 2 apples = not 2 pears ? but 2=2 ?

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes that is why the  Absolute Truth cannot be spoken.  All we can do is point at it but our words aren't Truth itself (although in a way they are lol relatively) ..but I'm sure you probably know that.

if transcending and having insight is just a troll to find

how lel I feel my pov, and I feel the world, I m alive.

I had to find that life was just beautiful and I m complete.

this isn't enlightment, this isn't even being woke, that's being utterly deluded.

if for PEOPLE here, finding your tails and accept the tail is part of growth, it's lol knowing the illusion was not an illusion,

you didn't fully woke.

fully woke means you cut off your tails, it means you killed all illusions, even the illusion of being an human in a pov, cause it is another illusion;

the illusion of being

the illusion of oneness

the illusion of illusion

the illusion of "full circle", there has never been a circle to start with

NO.
ultime is knowing entirely you're god, god god point.

not like an idea, but like you still believe that rock are rocks, you know that yourself is god, just like the rock appear as a rock to you.

god appear as god, that's all.

a character in the system could reach god through himself;

when you wake, you come from a place of being a content to being a structure.

things change forever, and you'll never be the same, and nothing you want to call oneness exist neither.

I can realise myself fully and still act as Hitler, no one fucking knows who will become the joker, who is good, who is bad, blablablabla.

it's all masturbation to grow up.

you sounds like a flower with rage

and unconsciousness doesn't exist neither, everything is conscious, and you become like the flower, more & more close to the sun.

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Nice. 

No realization will set us free. Something that's helpful and beneficial today, might be useless and irrelevant tomorrow. What we realize we inevitably must let go of. The Universe is infinitely creative. One can easily fall into an endless loop of waking up from one realization only to fall asleep to another. Forever chasing the next "highest insight". The truest truth of them all. And that can be painful. It starts out all cool and fun, but eventually it turns into hell. Truth is not hiding. Truth is obvious and simple. We only must know where to look ?

On a side-note...I feel like I should make this clear to prevent any confusion for those reading; 

This is all just me expressing, documenting and sharing my own process of evolution. I am not trying to declare Truth or change anyone's mind. I simply enjoy posting here and reading other people's thoughts and views. That's all.

there was an illusion, all there is "is illusion"

in fact, all there is before :

- Illusion of ego

- awareness of concept : "illusion and perspective"

- you become aware of the idea of illusion and perspective.

- you're now aware of the process of illusion & perspective.

- you're not the same : now you have illusion of your own deluded illusion.

even if words are flat, pointer to true metaphysical points are "accurate" for a moment, context . .

All things change, unless time reverse itself

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Nice. 

No realization will set us free. Something that's helpful and beneficial today, might be useless and irrelevant tomorrow. What we realize we inevitably must let go of. The Universe is infinitely creative. One can easily fall into an endless loop of waking up from one realization only to fall asleep to another. Forever chasing the next "highest insight". The truest truth of them all. And that can be painful. It starts out all cool and fun, but eventually it turns into hell. Truth is not hiding. Truth is obvious and simple. We only must know where to look ?

On a side-note...I feel like I should make this clear to prevent any confusion for those reading; 

This is all just me expressing, documenting and sharing my own process of evolution. I am not trying to declare Truth or change anyone's mind. I simply enjoy posting here and reading other people's thoughts and views. That's all.

Well said! :)

The understanding you can lose is not it. The realization you can have and then forget is not it. The peace you have to get to through any means is not it. The state you can know is not it. 

Thank you for sharing your journey :)

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake interestingly enough by making it up in the mind - its there :)  just not what it appears to be.    One can see it from that perspective too.

Yes it's a made-up fictitious belief created by the mind. Its not real, yes it's definitely a perspective. ?