ivankiss

You are not God and will never be.

191 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

You're not the chair and the table. You're the entirety of the chair and the table that appears as the chair and table and everything there is.

stop joking

2 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

stop joking

He's not.  

Duality = non-duality. 

You are duality.   God is non-duality 

You = God.

Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's not.  

Duality = non-duality. 

You = God.

Oneness.

Simple math ?❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's not.  

Duality = non-duality. 

You = God.

Oneness.

Perfect!

the term non-duality is a negative abstract concept. 

It's like atheism, which is not a belief.   It's a lack of a particular belief.

It's like you are living in a community that thinks a giant turtle created the universe and
you don't believe it but so many other people do you have to start calling your self a non-turtle-ist

But being a non non-turtle-ist doesn't inform us on what you do believe, we all know that the universe was actually created by a giant alligator.

If you want to use the word non-duality you might as well use the term non-oneness

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's not.  

Duality = non-duality. 

You = God.

Oneness.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

Simple math ?❤️

There's no math there. It' simply taking two items perceived as opposites and putting an equals sign between then.

black = white
night = day

But instead of actual items you just add the word "non" and then pretending it's a real thing (false dichotomy)

To says that Duality = non-duality is to create artificial opposites and then to sabotage the terms by putting in an  = sign
That s math abuse.

Then when we come to You = God it doesn't fit the pattern either

Here's the pattern

Duality = non-duality. 

Now, listen very carefully,  following the same pattern "God" is introduced the result is

God = non-God

You = non-You

Oneness = non-Oneness

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid you aren't going to grasp that you are God with language.  You are gonna to have to transcend that with a mystical experience.  Have you started doing the practices yet?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nak Khid Every language concept is dual. If you say this is a green apple, you separate green apples from "non-green" apples. This is definitely useful if you go to the market and want to buy green apples. But if you want to describe the Truth, it's not possible since Truth is not-dual. In order to understand it you need to realize that you are It, just be. Practices may help here: meditation, yoga, psychedelics.
Dual and non-dual is not separate, it's just different sides of the same coin. So, chair is table and chair is not table. Paradoxical? Yeah, magically paradoxical reality.

you are God = you are not God :)

17 minutes ago, dimitri said:

you are God = you are not God :)

Yeah, that’s why I always like to say “God is you, but you are not God” Lol

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ivankiss Cute, but you are not conscious of the highest Truth.

You are still denying that you are God. You are still creating duality. You are still not taking back your full authority. You are still not realizing that God is infinite limitation.

You have deeper to go. Your awakening is half-baked.

"You are not God and never will be" << that is pure devilry, the opposite of Truth.

That's why I feel quite skeptical and distanced about you lately, and it's sad to see how strongly you defend your perspectives. Don't you see that to think to be God is STILL duality? The moment you make it anything, it's too much. What you are knows nothing of being this or that. It is Knowing and yet it doesn't know anything about itself. What is an Absolute that has to know itself to be itself? That's duality. You start with the assumption that you can know what you are, that is a belief. You believe you're so very conscious and we are not - don't you see that this is a trap in itself? The very fact that you claim the truth is already showing that you're not getting it. You try to dig deeper and deeper and you don't see that this very trying is making you blind to the simplicity of what You are. And the ways in which you're responding - belittling the insights of others, not even once taking into consideration that there is something you might not understand - is just another sign of your confusion. But you try to portray an act of knowing it all. 

Now I expect the classic "You're not conscious enough." Maybe for once you're willing to see how you're fooling yourself this way. This is not meant as a personal attack, but as a feedback to your teaching. Only incrementally did your way of teaching become more and more arrogant and I'm just pointing it out. That's how I view it. I tried it before, but you seem to block anything that challenges you. 

8 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Once self is gone. Everything becomes What IT really IS. 

@Nahm Need help how to re learn to Breath. Because to Be ONE is Just way to much Love. Can be IT but is Just way to much Love.

Killed myself that's What I did hahaha. 

OK Leo says it Will stabilize I really hope so because it is Just way to much or Maybe I am Just getting use to life of Truth without ego. 

It's a monster (in Good way). 

You're the most spiritual ego deluded of the whole forum

Adveita bear

44 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

?❤️

Sounds cool. But it brings a feeling of separation between self and God for me. 

self is God

self is not God

I prefer these paradoxical sentences, I hope they encourage for own investigation what is true. 

But if it works for you, godspeed.

Edited by dimitri

12 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

That's why I feel quite skeptical and distanced about you lately, and it's sad to see how strongly you defend your perspectives. Don't you see that to think to be God is STILL duality? The moment you make it anything, it's too much. What you are knows nothing of being this or that. It is Knowing and yet it doesn't know anything about itself. What is an Absolute that has to know itself to be itself? That's duality. You start with the assumption that you can know what you are, that is a belief. You believe you're so very conscious and we are not - don't you see that this is a trap in itself? The very fact that you claim the truth is already showing that you're not getting it. You try to dig deeper and deeper and you don't see that this very trying is making you blind to the simplicity of what You are. And the ways in which you're responding - belittling the insights of others, not even once taking into consideration that there is something you might not understand - is just another sign of your confusion. But you try to portray an act of knowing it all. 

Now I expect the classic "You're not conscious enough." Maybe for once you're willing to see how you're fooling yourself this way. This is not meant as a personal attack, but as a feedback to your teaching. Only incrementally did your way of teaching become more and more arrogant and I'm just pointing it out. That's how I view it. I tried it before, but you seem to block anything that challenges you. 

Why so triggered.

Non realised awakening : this guy is believing in duality & belief

Awakened : sure that's me boi

Non believing = belief

No mind = belief sensation created by the mind.

Living the non dual life = delusion

There is only mind. You can't transcend god.

Cause god is what you are

6 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Why so triggered.

Non realised awakening : this guy is believing in duality & belief

Awakened : sure that's me boi

Non believing = belief

No mind = belief sensation created by the mind.

Living the non dual life = delusion

There is only mind. You can't transcend god.

Cause god is what you are

What are you trying to say? Also: Is there no room for honest feedback without getting told that one is triggered? Maybe I am, maybe not. Why does it matter? Why is there always this tendency to not take seriously when someone is critiqued? It's really tiring...

1 minute ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

What are you trying to say? Also: Is there no room for honest feedback without getting told that one is triggered? Maybe I am, maybe not. Why does it matter? Why is there always this tendency to not take seriously when someone is critiqued? It's really tiring...

It was very serious. 

Your mind create the idea that I play with you. And that's probably a projection created by imprint of reading others around.

I wasn't and my message is very serious.

I m god. Everything. Universe. Absolute

Not this not that. But everything and nothing

4 minutes ago, Aeris said:

It was very serious. 

Your mind create the idea that I play with you. And that's probably a projection created by imprint of reading others around.

Honestly I was just confused what you were trying to say as I am now :D 

36 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

The Absolute trumps relativity.  Thats why its Absolute! ❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Remember Duality is an illusion, don't make it into something real. 

Although the waves appear to be separate there still the ocean.

All the sandcastles on the beach are still just the sand on the beach.

Duality does not equal nonduality because duality never actually existed it was just your mind that created it.

There is no other it's always just been oneness. This is the meaning of nonduality.

The separation never occurred it was just your mind that tricked you into believing you were a limited separate self. 

Saying duality = nonduality is like saying the Mirage of the soda machine in the desert is the same as the soda machine....it is not, the soda machine will give you a cold soda. The Mirage will have you walking until you dehydrate and die. Make sense?

Love you all ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

24 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Remember Duality is an illusion, don't make it into something real. 

What you experience as illusory in this form, you may experience as real in another.

So telling someone that “duality being real is a false belief” is like telling someone that they’re wrong for considering a half-full glass “half-empty.”

It’s all perspective and experience. Depending on the experience, duality can be 1. Real, 2. Illusory (as you said), 3. Both, 4. Neither etc. 

Edited by Synchronicity