Bridge to Infinity

hardcore fatigue

8 posts in this topic

For the past couple of weeks ive been fatigued hardcore, ive had blood tests and nothing showed up. 

What do I mean by fatigued? I want to sleep 24/7 and not do anything. what can I do about this. 

I eat a very healthy diet. Very high in leafy greens, high in healthy fats like olive oil, avocado, meat fat(not so healthy), moderate amount of protein and a good enough amount of carbs from fruits.

so my diet is 50%fat 20%carb 30%protein 

I exercise daily and drag myself through a workout. 

what could I possibly do to fix this issue of constantly wanting to sleep?

Fatigue combined with other things you've stated can indicate depression, or a current physical manifest of suppressed emotions that are 'negative'. They can morph into fatigue.

The transition to winter in northern climates can have that effect. Do you take Vitamin D in the fall and winter?

You were tested for mono I assume? I would try eating extra carbs and taking a multivitamin to see if it makes a difference, if it does you can try to determine what exactly is out of balance, you don't have to do it forever. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

For the past couple of weeks ive been fatigued hardcore, ive had blood tests and nothing showed up. 

What do I mean by fatigued? I want to sleep 24/7 and not do anything. what can I do about this. 

I eat a very healthy diet. Very high in leafy greens, high in healthy fats like olive oil, avocado, meat fat(not so healthy), moderate amount of protein and a good enough amount of carbs from fruits.

so my diet is 50%fat 20%carb 30%protein 

I exercise daily and drag myself through a workout. 

what could I possibly do to fix this issue of constantly wanting to sleep?

I've eaten a diet like that and had no energy. You are maybe eating too much fat which can make your blood sticky, and not enough carbohydrates. You can either use fat for fuel or carbs, but neither will work if you're in the middle. You either have to eat extremely high fat and very low carb, or you have to eat mainly carbs. I work better on the high carb diet. I don't think olive oil is a healthy food because it can mess with your artery dilation . 

Eat more carbs, 20% sounds very low.  

Leafy greens can also mess with your thyroid. There is a chemical in leafy greens that if not cooked out properly can compete with iodine transport into your thyroid. This makes you feel low.

Maybe take 150mcg of potassium iodide for a few days on the trot while cutting down on the greens and see how you feel 

You could also have adrenal fatigue. Do you drink coffee? Are you stressed? Adrenal fatigue can hit you hard. You can fix that by drinking an adrenal cocktail with a bit of ashwaganda powder in it. Look it up. 

There are lots of other reasons for fatigue aswell. If it doesn't change in a few weeks then maybe it's emotional? Sometimes you just have to ride it out. Your body might be trying to tell you something , like slow down 

Edited by Nickyy

How many hours do you sleep per day? If you sleep 6-7 hours per day then sleep deprivation can accumulate. Try sleeping the whole day, as your body wants, see if that makes it better.

fatigue  happened because u not do stuff in life that in line with

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Judging just off the info you provided, you could have genetics that favor a higher carb, lower fat diet. Maybe. Or the problem is in the content of the macros, especially, fats, you are consuming. 

What are your main sources of fats? They should be sources like avocados, fatty fish rich in omega 3s, organic nuts/nut butters here and there, olive oil, maybe some saturated fats like coconut oil, ghee, or eggs especially if you are exercising daily. processed fats are actually worse for the body than simple processed sugars, the ladder can be metabolized quickly if you engage in some physical activity, the former is stored in your cell membranes and takes longer to excrete.

Also, you could be overtraining which causes this, you shouldn't be dragging yourself through a workout. Do 3 intense workouts a week, 2 days working out at a light intensity you could maintain a conversation at, take a day off. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I also feel very drained... might be the winter weather. I wanna basically hibernate and listen to music all day. :(