Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tanz

Safe to try DMT, 5MEO and 4-ACO?

8 posts in this topic

Is it safe to take DMT, 5MEO and 4-ACO plugging over the period of 3 days?

Based on how you asked the question, I would be cautious.

This is a nuanced question with many variables. What is the baseline conscious level of the person? What is their experience with psychedelics? Are there psychiatric issues? Is medication involved? What are the dosages? How will the dosages be measured. What is the trip setting? Will there be a trip sitter? Has the person plugged before? 

It is high risk for newbies to jump into psychedelics and try taking three different psychedelics in three days.

Just make sure you have a trip sitter the only thing bad that can happen is you could have suicidal thoughts or just have a bad trip that isnt that fun because of issues you have been neglecting  and shrooms or whatever psychedelic brought it to the surface so make sure to have a trip sitter when doing them . I did shrooms a couple days ago which gave me kind of depressive suicidal thoughts because i have been neglecting people in my life and myself plus alot of stress from things that were going on in life but the next day i learned from it even though it was a terrible trip

Edited by ethanb121

Well done ethan

10 minutes ago, ethanb121 said:

Just make sure you have a trip sitter the only thing bad that can happen is you could have suicidal thoughts or just have a bad trip that isnt that fun because of issues you have been neglecting  and shrooms or whatever psychedelic brought it to the surface so make sure to have a trip sitter when doing them . I did shrooms a couple days ago which gave me kind of depressive suicidal thoughts because i have been neglecting people in my life and myself plus alot of stress from things that were going on in life but the next day i learned from it even though it was a terrible trip

6 hours ago, Tanz said:

Is it safe to take DMT, 5MEO and 4-ACO plugging over the period of 3 days?

Also make sure you not on any medications that could interact with the substances you are taking

4-AcO has tolerance which lasts up to a week. You can't take it daily.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Based on how you asked the question, I would be cautious.

This is a nuanced question with many variables. What is the baseline conscious level of the person? What is their experience with psychedelics? Are there psychiatric issues? Is medication involved? What are the dosages? How will the dosages be measured. What is the trip setting? Will there be a trip sitter? Has the person plugged before? 

It is high risk for newbies to jump into psychedelics and try taking three different psychedelics in three days.

Great questions, thanks

Pretty well developed consciously doing meditation and various practices for 2 decades.  
Only tried 5meo once
Never take any type of medication for anything except once a year or not at all, taking antihistamines which are taken for 1 week tops
Plan to take the most minimal dosage and moving up as Im pretty sensitive
Measurements will be taken with microscoop and scale.  I have some background in bioscience and have taken inorganic and organic chemistry in university
The setting will be a quiet private place indoors and there will be a sitter
Never plugged before

@ethanb121  thanks for your concern, I think my mental and emotional state is pretty healthy, healthy physically and have most elements of the material world taken care of.  On my previous trip I decided to experience all LOVE and saw I needed to truly love EVERYTHING which required me to go pretty dark, it was profound and more intense than other work I have done... its so hard to be all loving and the implications of it is enough to scare anyone that ventures there. Being infinitely loving is a big responsibility that I am still sorting out the beginning of the journey even though its been 2 decades already

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

4-AcO has tolerance which lasts up to a week. You can't take it daily.

Thanks for the tip, ill hold off on 4-AcO for now