wesyasz

CBD Oil

31 posts in this topic

Hi, does anyone has any experience with using CBD oil and how it affects health, spirituality, personal growth and consciousness?

it's a huge question.

you mean cbd alone ? no effect on consciousness ( not really, it's not psychotropic )

2 hours ago, wesyasz said:

Hi, does anyone has any experience with using CBD oil and how it affects health, spirituality, personal growth and consciousness?

Smoke a joint and do it alone if you want to get a psychedelic taste with it.  meditate ,sit still...observe what is the experience... By doing it answers your question here. That's the timing of your research, because you've done something before then.

CBD oil will not be able to experience any spiritual from it..only health benefits in a long term... 

Edited by John Iverson

I am not looking for raising. I have extremelly stressful period of life and I want to calm down my nervous system because I shake internally and I am in panic mode but need to think straight to not loose ground completely. I am just wondering if CBD is actually a good or bad move.

Edited by wesyasz

@wesyasz

It can for sure help with stress, you wouldn't know if its something that serves you unless you try. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@Aquarius

I think there have been studies showing positive results using CBD to help with Schizophrenia. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

@Aquarius

A joint would have THC in it as well (The psychoactive part to cannabis) which might agrovate Schizophrenia more, I was thinking just CBD alone. 

8 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@Aquarius

A joint would have THC in it as well (The psychoactive part to cannabis) which might agrovate Schizophrenia more, I was thinking just CBD alone. 

Yeah, I mean when they smoked, they told me to leave the room. And I was in the other room meditating or listening to music until they finished. :) They just told me that joints don't do anything but I didn't believe them..

Edited by Aquarius

I take CBD isolate and CBD full spectrum daily. Isolate to just feel calm and full spectrum to help fall asleep. 

9 hours ago, wesyasz said:

I am not looking for raising. I have extremelly stressful period of life and I want to calm down my nervous system because I shake internally and I am in panic mode but need to think straight to not loose ground completely. I am just wondering if CBD is actually a good or bad move.

Try it for yourself, if it helps you then be consistent taking it... i know what is your heart telling you, go for it... know your right dosagee.. see a doctor to help you.... I see changes in myself when I smoke marijuana from week 1 to this week... it's already been 3 weeks and i see changes, i smoke it every 1 week...

Edited by John Iverson

5 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Can I use CBD oil with Paranoid Schizophrenia? o.O

Hey, hmm? Try it, and after 1 month of doing it, meditate and speak to me if in a type of CBD oil is the best way to help you out of that condition. ..... Why don't you smoke it? Trying it is up to you

@wesyasz You won't know if you don't try it for yourself. Some people might not feel anything, for some it can work wonders. Find out in your direct experience. As Leo said if you pay 30$ on a bottle of vitamins and you don't get any benefits then you throw away 30$, but if you do get good benefits you have a product that can serve you for life. Buy some CBD and try it for a week being VERY AWARE of your overall well-being. I wan't to try CBD for myself but I think my country has some legal issues about that stuff.

Mahadev

On 10.11.2019 at 2:10 AM, John Iverson said:
  1. Try it for yourself, if it helps you then be consistent taking it... i know what is your heart telling you, go for it... know your right dosagee.. see a doctor to help you.... I see changes in myself when I smoke marijuana from week 1 to this week... it's already been 3 weeks and i see changes, it every 1 week..

My main concern is lowering my consciousness by CBD. 

5 hours ago, wesyasz said:

My main concern is lowering my consciousness by CBD. 

If you want to lower your consciousness drink alcohol ? Eat burgers alot, smoke cigarettes, watch netflix pick a low consciousness way to live.., or if you want become addicted to weed ?..  or meth.. 

I tried CBD and it didn't work for me unfortunately. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

For me, CBD seemed to influence what I didn't feel instead of what I felt. I didn't feel a lot of things as strongly (anxiety etc.) when I took it, but this could also be due to placebo or coincidence. Someone with more significant mood stabilization issues may notice more pronounced results. I like to think it helped with inflammation and muscle soreness topically as well, but again, very subtle effects. THC is an entirely different beast.

I personally never consume cannabis these days without CBD. I find it balances the high, makes it more pleasant, psychedelic and better for consciousness work and for your health. Trippier doesn't always mean its more Psychedelic.

CBD helps works on naturally restoring balance to the body and counterbalances the negative effects of THC and other things you do on a day to day basis that target your nervous system. CBD helps relax your nervous system from what i have observed.

Here is some interesting reads https://www.projectcbd.org/science/cbd-psychedelic-receptor

https://keytocannabis.com/the-medical-benefits-of-cannabis-compounds/

https://www.alpha-cat.org/resources/understand-and-interpret-the-cbd-thc-ratios/

:)

B R E A T H E