DrewNows

We eat our colds ?

91 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Nickyy the confusion and skepticism is all you, stop blaming me or my opinions for the lack of answers you aren’t willing to find. Science doesn’t have all the answers, I don’t have all your answers. I recommend stop writing off all the things that don’t yet make rational sense, take what you please, decide how far you’re willing to go and let those petty judgments go

What I’ve researched and learned was compelling enough to test out for myself, most of the people that do heal themselves are not so open to sharing due to the criticism and what not, even on the RM Facebook groups, but they do still sometimes share and help those who find themselves on a similar journey 

You do know that what you're doing is called gaslighting? 

7 hours ago, Nickyy said:

You do know that what you're doing is called gaslighting? 

no actually it’s more like me responding to you when I shouldn’t, this isn’t a debate but you want to challenge as if it is. You are not open to learning, because maybe you aim to write it off. Sorry for carrying this on too long, we aren’t here to change each other’s minds, only to share  

30 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

no actually it’s more like me responding to you when I shouldn’t, this isn’t a debate but you want to challenge as if it is. You are not open to learning, because maybe you aim to write it off. Sorry for carrying this on too long, we aren’t here to change each other’s minds, only to share  

You're trying to define the boundaries of a conversation where you make statements of fact about health.

So I'm giving you the opportunity to present a reasonable case. So far you have given a reasonable person no grounds to listen to your perspective or take it seriously. 

I honestly don't think you know what meaningful discourse looks like. You seem to not have passed through orange yet. Just like morse and rose have not passed through orange. 

A person at 2nd tier would be able to present basic health information in a way that is going to be accepted by reasonable people, because they genuinely want to help 

I see nothing from you that makes me think you have anything except your imagination and assumptions which you mistake for reality.

As far as I can see you're a danger to yourself and a danger to others by virtue of spreading false information that could lead to people not getting the help they need. 

And believe me, I am also here in the sprit of sharing, but my intention seems to have gone over your head. I'm here sharing my ideas on how to spot health frauds and use questions to uncover pre rational fraudulent beliefs 

Edited by Nickyy

8 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

You're trying to define the boundaries of a conversation where you make statements of fact about health.

No

So I'm giving you the opportunity to present a reasonable case. So far you have given a reasonable person no grounds to listen to your perspective or take it seriously. 

I share my understanding of dr Morse, rose, and ehret, If they do not resonate then stop pestering me 

I honestly don't think you know what meaningful discourse looks like. You seem to not have passed through orange yet. Just like morse and rose have not passed through orange. 
perhaps, let us leave this discussion as is if you’d like to keep rating people 

A person at 2nd tier would be able to present basic health information in a way that is going to be accepted by reasonable people, because they genuinely want to help 

...people help themselves, I’m not here to rescue anyone, maybe I have over shared my views but that’s okay with me 

I see nothing from you that makes me think you have anything except your imagination and assumptions which you mistake for reality.
you don’t have the answers, continue your search, I’ll sleep now 

As far as I can see you're a danger to yourself and a danger to others by virtue of spreading false information that could lead to people not getting the help they need. 
good for you to think such, this is my thread so if you don’t wish to hear what I share, leave it be. Feel free to pm me if you have real questions regarding detox if you explore/research more

@DrewNows

I share my understanding of dr Morse, rose, and ehret, If they do not resonate then stop pestering me 

My intention is not to pester you. My intention is to deconstruct your beliefs so that they do not hurt people. 

perhaps, let us leave this discussion as is if you’d like to keep rating people

I don't see myself as rating people. I'm using spiral dynamics as a tool. It's a very accurate way to sort out what is rational. Rationality isn't anti spiritual, on the contrary, it's pro spiritual. If you are dishonest it means you are nowhere near ready to live continuously in the present moment. People will use spritual knowledge of transcending rationality in service of propegating pre rational, pre spritual fraudulent beliefs systems.

Let me also remind you that you yourself have tried to assign a level of development to morse at the very beginning of this thread. So its dishonest to say that you can assign colours to a person and I am not allowed to.

...people help themselves, I’m not here to rescue anyone, maybe I have over shared my views but that’s okay with me 

This is a very disingenuous thing to say. You know full well that people are open to influence. People do not make decisions in a vacuum. 

you don’t have the answers, continue your search, I’ll sleep now 

Correct, I don't have the answers. I never claimed to have the answers. I only understand how to spot someone who is trying to lie to me and then gaslight me into doubting my perceptions. It's very clear to me as evidenced by your behaviour on this thread that you have no connection to what's real, because all you have done is give me opinion, story, excuses, and your subjective internal process of how you came to believe Morse's claims. You know nothing about presenting actual information in a respectful way for another person to digest and come to their own conclusions based on facts. 

good for you to think such, this is my thread so 

Well this isn't your thread, is it? You're not a child with a toy. Youre a grown man who's supposed to be at 2nd tier and contributing "world class high level spiritual information", "the answer to all disease, a unified theory by world renowned master herbalist and transcendent spiritual master". 

I could go on, but I think any reasonable person can see you haven't even managed to see through the illusion of personal ownership, yet you still make claims about resonating with high level spritual masters .

Do you see the incongruity here?  

Feel free to pm me if you have real questions regarding detox if you explore/research more

I don't have any inclination to message you. Like I said at the beginning, I have seen enough morse videos (I've watched hours of them) to know that it's bullshit.

I even showed you HOW it's bullshit. But my comments aren't to try to change you, they are to help others who might be considering taking this quacks advice and refusing actual effective treatment that could potentially save or prolong their life. 

Edited by Nickyy

short concise summary of what a fruit detox entails 

@Nickyy I’m done with you, I am in Costa Rica for a few weeks and short on time to reply so I can’t even read what you wrote yet, please carry on over pm, you’re the one who seems to be unaware of yourself and the belief systems you hold, cheers mate 

@DrewNows  it`s very interesting, lately i read that multi resistant bacteria 3mrgn and 4mrgn will kill more people in the future than cancer (was a professor of a renowned german university hospital who said that) - i had to think about this thread. it`s when i fully understood the title. i would not want to miss cancer therapy and i would not want to miss antibiotics (although we might in the future), modern medicine sometimes comes along with heavy duty medicine but it took us a long time until we were able to treat these diseases. what i understood though, for me, what doctor morse is offering is very good preventive medicine advice also someone intoduced the term paliatric medicine to me, for me he is great in both and who knows, for some that might be the deciding survival factor - and that`s already a lot. also really one reason to go vegan is antibiotics abuse in factory farming - if there are bacteria crawling on that meat it`s probably already more resistant than your average cold. thank you!

we farm our deaths.

Edited by remember

@remember what about “microbial cords”? (The pull toward smelling or craving certain foods) 

Gut brain connection passed down through generations, the mind is our government 

@DrewNows  i love it - but grains are not bad you can eat them as sprouts. grains are super loaded energy sources. and the fibers are very healthy for the gut, just don`t eat them without the fibers. grains like beans and lentils are also very good energy storages, while fruits always have to be fresh - so you can store grains and beans for a while and then make them alive by water alone, isn`t that super interesting. my dad uses to talk about growth power in grains - school about grains is an important part of the whole food and raw food movement. sprouts really rule - one of my favourite bread is a half baked sprout bread. they also always say let the beans soak, bla bla - let them soak a little longer even.

Edited by remember

@remember I hear a lot of the grains that aren't sprouted can be hard to digest (stick to your colon) but that's cool i don't know much about sprouting personally, thanks for sharing! 

I just found a video from this guy about sprouting lentils grains and beans. Excellent 

@DrewNows also fermented foods are interesting because of bacteria. so sprouting and fermentation all have something to do with peristaltic motion, too. herbs are also interesting for different bacteria they kill or have living on them.

the thing about bacteria is unfortunately no one can be a hundred percent vegan on that - it`s better to see it as a symbiosis.

Edited by remember