Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayFueel

Stage Green Pyramid Scheme

3 posts in this topic

Is it possible for a network marketing business to be primarily Stage Green oriented? I recently came across a mlm opportunity that seems to have tackled all the negative aspects of the traditional mlm business. For example, there are no fees whatsoever to start or maintain the business. There's also a cap for how much each individual can make which makes it a better opportunity for members. The CEO of the company seems to be extremely humanitarian orientated. Within his speeches he has a reoccurring message of to live a successful and happy life, you must enjoy your work while lifting up others around you; otherwise, what's the point? I'm curious as to what your thoughts are?

Edited by JayFueel

@JayFueel Potentially, with certain limitations.

Almost all business is structured like a pyramid scheme, and there are definitely many businesses out there that are Stage Green oriented. But in my opinion, when it comes to business and execution, there seems to be a back and forth between Stage Orange and Green as if they’re constantly juggling the two. A business won’t be able to sustain itself if they focus entirely on their Green values. When it comes to MLM it most likely would be the same.

I don’t know what company you’re talking about, but based on this post alone it sounds like the average MLM company. They often talk about helping others, “We’re in the business of succeeding by helping others reach success!” Something along those lines. But in the backend, in my experience its all manipulation and for selfish reasons. Also, just because the CEO appears to be Green, doesn’t mean everyone else in the business is Green as well. The way he markets the business and values could attract other Green people, but rarely is it ever the case where everyone would be Green. It would usually be a mix between Orange, Blue, Green, then Orange recruits his orange friends, and they recruit there Orange friends and next thing you know its like 60% Orange people for example.

No fees to start? Then where is the money coming from? Selling products? There’s a cap to how much you can make? What do you mean by that and why does that make it better?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

50 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

@JayFueel Potentially, with certain limitations.

Almost all business is structured like a pyramid scheme, and there are definitely many businesses out there that are Stage Green oriented. But in my opinion, when it comes to business and execution, there seems to be a back and forth between Stage Orange and Green as if they’re constantly juggling the two. A business won’t be able to sustain itself if they focus entirely on their Green values. When it comes to MLM it most likely would be the same.

I don’t know what company you’re talking about, but based on this post alone it sounds like the average MLM company. They often talk about helping others, “We’re in the business of succeeding by helping others reach success!” Something along those lines. But in the backend, in my experience its all manipulation and for selfish reasons. Also, just because the CEO appears to be Green, doesn’t mean everyone else in the business is Green as well. The way he markets the business and values could attract other Green people, but rarely is it ever the case where everyone would be Green. It would usually be a mix between Orange, Blue, Green, then Orange recruits his orange friends, and they recruit there Orange friends and next thing you know its like 60% Orange people for example.

No fees to start? Then where is the money coming from? Selling products? There’s a cap to how much you can make? What do you mean by that and why does that make it better?

Thanks for your response! The money comes primarily from reoccurring customers that order products from an online mall. The products this company distributes has some of the best reviews I've ever seen, which is the primary reason why I'm extremely intrigued by this opportunity. A cap essentially allows for anything that members make over the cap to be distributed across all members. Not directly but by having a higher commission for all members.