CultivateLove

Ringing in the ears - Maybe the cause isn't just spiritual.

13 posts in this topic

Recently, I started experiencing ringing in my ears. It was this annoying, high-pitched sound that wasn't really noticeable until I sat down in meditation. As I was lurking these forums, I noticed other people were experiencing this too. I have to admit, I am quite skeptical of the advice/opinions that were given on the matter.

"Use it as your focal point of attention in meditation" - "It is the primordial OM vibration of the Universe, it can actually get quite annoying" - "It's normal, beautiful, it's a good sign" "You'll get used to it" "It's a wonderful spiritual gift" etc.

My intention is not to make fun of, mock or call anyone out. I'm just using these as an example for a point I want to make - Be careful of using one way of thinking to find explain away everything. I've fallen into this trap myself many times, and I most likely will do so again. 

So what was this solution I found? Well, for me the issue was simply this - Knots in the muscles at the back of my neck, near the base of my skull. I massaged them a couple times a day for two days, and now the ringing is 90% gone and I can focus better. This can be easily overlooked for a simple reason - You often don't feel that there's a knot there until you actually start putting pressure on them. Oh and, these knots are very common btw. They are mainly the cause of a forward head posture/hunchback posture. 

Other potential causes - Your headphones/glasses might be too tight, pinching the nerves and muscles around your ears. Or you might just have tinnitus. 

I hope this helps someone. Cheers. :)

Edited by CultivateLove

Might also be caused by hearing damage. 

Protect your ears kids! 

Sailing on the ceiling 

Sharing an informative post based off of a detoxification perspective: 

Tinnitus  ( ringing in the ears) 

Tinnitus what would cause this? It’s lymph pressure in the head, and also the myelin sheath down (peripheral nervous system) Ether way it’s caused from lymph pressure in the head, due to mucus backing up in the ear channel, or wax causing ringing,  and also the nerves, are being suppressed by lymph in the head. The adrenal glands control the nervous system, so you want to strengthen them, while you move lymph, and you also want to get your kidneys filtering, so that you can remove lymph as well! 

Ringing in the ears is not fun!, headaches are not fun!, clogged sinuses,and ears are not fun!, so what are you going to do about it? 

There is only one thing you can do, and that’s clean lymph, drain your head, and go after your bowels, so that your head can drain. If the head is connected to the bowels, then that is a good target! You also want to go after your kidneys, because they are your main eliminative organ for draining the great lymphatic system. So how do you go after these things in detoxification of cleaning lymph? Do you focus on one area at a time? Should you clean your bowels first?, and then focus on the kidneys, and adrenal glands? I say instead of individually cleaning one area, you understand that the whole body is connected, and will clean everything, when you just simple adopt a living foods diet based around fruit that moves, and cleans lymph! 

If you simply adopt a raw food diet based around fruit, berries and melons, and you get some herbal formulas that target, the lymph system, kidneys, endocrine glands, brain and nervous system, and gi tract, and you fast and get your kidneys filtering, the body will heal all the damages, and you don’t have to focus on individual body parts. 

You can ear candle, you can do hot and cold compresses on the front and back of the head, you can do some enemas to clean clogged up bowels, you can remove the acid and mucus forming foods from your diet that cause more wax and mucus build up in the head, you can strengthen your nervous system by removing toxic triggers that deplete the function of the adrenal glands, and you can dry fast to get your kidneys filtering, and you can wait for the nagging ringing to go away, by adopting a long term lifestyle of cleaning and repairing the body on a fruit based raw food diet. 

What you can do for now to demucus your head, and to stop the nagging headaches and ringing, is to get rid of the mucus forming foods that clog up the ears, and cause structure function to the head, and myelin sheath. That’s all meats, dairy, grains, beans and starches, nuts/seeds, and to stick to a basic diet of fruit, and tender leafs if desired, and the veggie fruits will not clog up the head ether. 

If their is ringing in your head, it’s because you have lymph congestion from head to toe, and your not eliminating well,because your not on a diet that allows this process, and only clogs up the head more, suppresses kidney function, and impairs  metabolic waste from getting out of the body. 

If the food, and whatever else chemistry you put in your body is acidic, causes mucus to form in the body, this will not allow the head to drain, this will not impair the nervous system, and in return you can never get rid of the ringing in your head. 

You must be strict and transition intelligently to a fruit diet 100% raw and be patient for your body to heal itself from the damages you caused. 

You can heal this condition if your patient and determined, it can take time of cleaning and focusing on regenerative detoxification, you can win the day if your mentally focused, and you set up the right environment for the body to heal itself. If you consume acid chemistry, you will block the flow of energy and create a state of dis-ease! If you hydrate and alkalize and drain the swamp, you can reverse any condition that was caused from backing up your lymph system, because of a lifestyle of eating acid and mucus forming foods, and putting toxic chemistry on your skin, and toxic cleaning agents you breath in through your lungs. 

Edited by DrewNows

4 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

@DrewNows Naaaaaaah... 

It's just a sign of your third eye opening ;) 

Haha I believe that’s a pulsating feeling or tension between the eyes ? LOL 

@DrewNows @Red-White-Light

Yeah I know, just kidding :) I have actually been experiencing tingling sensations in that area as well as on the top of my skull or the "crown chakra". They're actually kind of pleasurable. I'm cautious about jumping to any conclusions about what they actually are though, since the spiritual ego is a powerful foe that must not be underestimated :D It will always try to find ways to make you think you're more advanced than you actually are. Hell, it'll fool some people into believing that hemorrhoids is just the root chakra opening lol xD

In all seriousness, thanks for your thought out post. It definitely opened my mind up towards giving detoxing more of my attention.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:21 PM, CultivateLove said:

@DrewNows @Red-White-Light

Yeah I know, just kidding :) I have actually been experiencing tingling sensations in that area as well as on the top of my skull or the "crown chakra". They're actually kind of pleasurable. I'm cautious about jumping to any conclusions about what they actually are though, since the spiritual ego is a powerful foe that must not be underestimated :D It will always try to find ways to make you think you're more advanced than you actually are. Hell, it'll fool some people into believing that hemorrhoids is just the root chakra opening lol xD

In all seriousness, thanks for your thought out post. It definitely opened my mind up towards giving detoxing more of my attention.

mph bahahahah xD

although you know that there is a major difference in real tinitus and the phenomenon you described? isn`t it cool to listen to yourself until the point you find out what your body tells you? so the knotts are also a sound from your body that tells you something - you could find out what is causing the knots and that might lead you to eliminating even more small tensions in the body you didn`t ever realize before. it`s pretty normal that the lyphs around the mandibular joint feels a little sour for example. you can do a small lymphatic drainage by forming  a victory sign with your hands and placing the two fingers on both sides of the ear then you stroke them down to the chin alongside the jaw with a little pressur, so the jaw bone is in the middle of the two fingers. you should feel how sour the region around the ears and jaw joint muscles are. if that`s not strong it`s probably not the lymphs, if it`s pain, it might be.

@DrewNows you are completely morsed :)

Edited by remember
maybe the cause is more spiritual than you thought, maybe posture is something spiritual, maybe the body and the spirit are interconnected maybe your body talks to you ... is there anybody out there?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzluxfkYhrQ

ush I did so much research on this topic and literally the last thing I thought about it was that it has spiritual reasons ^^

But now I think it could be because of something "spiritual" because:

About 2 months ago I did 400ug LSD and it was one my best trips ever. After I kind of purified myself for 3 hours trough letting the Energy's flow I was in a perfectly balanced state like being fully in my body and in the Moment and as long as this went on (like 2 hours), I had complete silence in my head, there wasn't any sound at all just pure silence and it was so relaxing oh my god..

I don't really now since when I have these sounds in my head (first noticed it when I started meditating) and most of the time they don't bother me because they are pretty quite but of course I would love to have this pure silence if its possible.

So now I am thinking that it could be that I kind of fucked with my Energy's (in many ways) but also with psychedelics because I took them long ago before I started meditating and all that self improving stuff. Now that I am getting to know about Energy's and all that I start to realize how unconscious my Experiences where before.

I would be very grateful if someone could give me a reason why I had perfect stillness in my head only while high on LSD.

sorry for using your topic but I didn't want to create a new one with this already existing. :) pls help