Pernani

The beauty of the unkown of everything

6 posts in this topic

I found this video to be fascinating, this whole talk makes my heart crave that feeling of beauty and wonder, if anyone has resources (books, videos..) that focus abt the topic of beauty and assimilating it more in your daily life specifically, please share them with me and with everyone here. 

I dont usually bump my threads, but yall have anything to add please post it here

Have you heard of the novelist Gibran Khalil Gibran? 

He describes the beauty of nature to some point that makes you feel like you need to spend your lifetime alone in nature. I recommend reading his book called "A tear and a smile". 

On 11/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, Alissa said:

Have you heard of the novelist Gibran Khalil Gibran? 

He describes the beauty of nature to some point that makes you feel like you need to spend your lifetime alone in nature. I recommend reading his book called "A tear and a smile". 

Wow definitely will check it out, what makes him have such a keen eye for beauty?

His biography is interesting. He was  a poet, writer, visual artist and philosopher. What made him value nature and beauty was his awareness of the society's low conscious surfaces and other experiences he passed through.