Zigzag Idiot

Music

2,833 posts in this topic

Brazil song:

I heard this song today and instantly it reminded me of two other songs

The beginning instrumental sounds sound very similar to this newer song's background music (after second 40) only raised up 

And then for the main chorus of the original song, I thought...this sounds soo familiar... I've heard this in another song before! After thinking for a while, I suddenly remembered this song that I listened to back in 2017, only I had deleted it from my spotify playlist after a while because the beginning animal sounds had gotten annoying on around the 10th time listening to it. I just typed in 'brazil' on spotify and scrolled down at all the songs until I recognized the album cover

Edited by Myioko

@MuadDib I like the 'god only knows' song, I've never actually heard it directly before! I just vaguely remember that song from some time in my childhood 

@Loba I clicked the Kali Mula Mantra for it's interesting art, and the music sounded equally as interesting too

@modmyth I listen to this song sometimes, now I want to check out the rest of the album

I also took a listen to a few of the cave of forgotten dreams songs, I liked the part in the 'carbon date solo cello' song half way through where the sounds get all echoy and distant, like someone is walking through a cave. The songs have an earthy/old/messy raw sound to them 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Myioko I'm glad you liked it!  ^_^ I like the chants/mantras that have a more raw kind of sound to them.

If this is it - If for just one more time
then this is it - then nothing is on the line.
Break molds to satisfy the other sides in life.
Strong holds to gather strength and always realize.
We are that magic that you leave upon the floor.
Cause other you's and other me's were busy dancing once before.
That magic
If this is it, then this is it.

Real men align! Watch other men hide and be covert narcissists. Work thing...