Zigzag Idiot

Music

2,834 posts in this topic

Its only Friday.

I thought it was Sunday.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Damn, do I want this song as a ringtone or not? PROBABLY YES, BECAUSE I WHORE FOR ATTENTION AS MUCH AS I WANT BABY!

Edited by Privet

Hmm... She's already 35, does she qualify as MILF?

If these videos are not fake it sound like she has excellent singing skills.

I mean, I have only seen three people in mainstream pop that sing live well: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and she. This altered vocal melody line in the chorus sounds somewhat Irish, or Scottish, dunno. It seems that she sacrifices dancing for the sake of singing. And that's a good decision. You are either a dancer or a singer. Not two at the same time. It's difficult to sing when you are dancing. I mean, if you want to dance - dance in someone's bedroom. I mean, someone's bedroom. I mean, I can feed you if you will get hungry and tired, sing a lullaby, you know... I mean, yes Avril, YES PLEASE, BECOME MY GIRLFRIEND! YES!

Edited by Privet

Yeah, I nailed it, YouTube' advertisement matching algorithm also thinks that I'm a crazy bitch, not only me:

3.jpg

Edited by Privet

On 15.08.2020 at 11:18 PM, Privet said:

If these videos are not fake it sound like she has excellent singing skills.

I mean, I have only seen three people in mainstream pop that sing live well: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and she. This altered vocal melody line in the chorus sounds somewhat Irish, or Scottish, dunno. It seems that she sacrifices dancing for the sake of singing. And that's a good decision. You are either a dancer or a singer. Not two at the same time. It's difficult to sing when you are dancing. I mean, if you want to dance - dance in someone's bedroom. I mean, someone's bedroom. I mean, I can feed you if you will get hungry and tired, sing a lullaby, you know... I mean, yes Avril, YES PLEASE, BECOME MY GIRLFRIEND! YES!

It seems that they are fake, I have quite an experience in mixing music and it tells me that Avril is a dirty liar. You can listen here to what actual live singing sounds like. Notice how her voice fluctuates when she starts running all over the stage. You sing okay overall and it started well Avril, but then for some stupid reason you started selling me your pussy and everything got a bad wrap. You are an adult already, and yes, yes, if you are that kinky, go ahead and try to wrap me around your finger.

...BUT IT WILL PROBABLY SMELL LIKE SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

These guys could all be in a Rest Home by now. It's crazy how time flys.

Some 80's and early 90's

Ive always liked Steven Tyler and AeroSmith. This song, it's the melody and his voice range more than the lyrics.

I like Avril Lavigne too.

Forgot about this one. Good lyrics and melody.