assx95

An Insight : How to not get into the Friendzone.

9 posts in this topic

Tell her something*/ Do something* which will make her reject you. 

If you think you are in the friend-zone, and you probably are, then notice that there is a clearly demarcated boundary for you or for her or both,  which excludes you from being something more than just friends. You need to push that boundary or blur it. 

And as hard as it might may sound, you have to risk rejection* by being vulnerable*. You can't be run over by the fear of losing her, you've already lost her if you are in the friend-zone or staying there for long, or by not acting. By vulnerable, i mean doing something which you want to do, but are afraid of. 

---

Having said that, the asterisks are indicators to not go overboard. You have to play it with balance, and since balance is dynamic, no one can teach you that. 
To give you an example, start by saying she looks cute, then you could say - I wish i had a gf as cute as you, some iterations later, you could tell her how cute she'd look if she wears just a white top ( and nothing below) . Don't send her a dick-pic, force yourself on her or propose to her all of a sudden. That was what those asterisk marks were all about. 

@assx95 You mean that, if you do something or tell something that will make her reject you, you won't be at friend's zone. How's that so? 

By knowing that she rejects you, you will know that she doesn't like you as a bf. 

I know. You have nothing to lose. Only the fake friendship. 

Friend zoning is a way of a girl trying so hard to not break your heart. Usually it is because she has that good - person behavior, and a fear already in her of rejection (No one wants to deal with drama and unexpected behaviors) so it's a clear chicken-way to do what has to be done. But it's not how a girl should treat others, I think. It's not straightforward behavior. It's fear based. ?

Best thing is to have the guts to say no. 

@egoeimai

2 hours ago, egoeimai said:

You mean that, if you do something or tell something that will make her reject you, you won't be at friend's zone. How's that so? 

That's a gross oversimplification of what I said. I don't mean that.

You are still beating around the bush, just be direct and make a move. Dont say "I wish I had a gf as cute as you" that is sub-communicating lack of confidence in my opinion. Just explicitly ask her on a 1 on 1 date of some sort and then past that point look for the signs if she is inviting you to get physical. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

If you are getting friend zoned you’re not being clear enough from the start. 

You have 3 options.

1. Be clear about wanting to be in a relationship/sex. Not by saying it but by flirting/teasing her.

2. Be vague and probably end up getting friend zoned.

3. Honestly want to be friends. Oddly enough this often leads to her wanting more (ime).

On 11/8/2019 at 9:51 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I wish I had a gf as cute as you

This is not good.

Read the book "no more mr nice guy", and it will all be clear.

In short, you are not being sexual enough within your interactions. If you don't want women to see you as a friend, but as a potential mate, work on becoming a dominant, and sexual man.