Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

Where in Latin America are psychedelics legal?

28 posts in this topic

@rnd If you are this concerned, I would recommend traveling with LSD or nothing at all. It is literally a tiny piece of paper. Every traveler carries paper. If you told an officer “I have a piece of paper in my bag”. He would be like “so what?, who cares?”. You would literally need to tell him that you are carrying LSD. Or, be so nervous that you raise suspicion. 

If you are this nervous, I would consider traveling to the country and getting a psychedelic there. For example, you can buy San Pedro in shops in Cusco, Peru. 

13 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

If you are this nervous, I would consider traveling to the country and getting a psychedelic there. For example, you can buy San Pedro in shops in Cusco, Peru. 

Okay.
What kind of shops are those? Do the locals buy it there too or are they catered to gringos?

You can buy San Pedro at HomeDepot in the US. Lol. It's just a damn cactus. Ebay sells San Pedro by the foot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

yes but the mescaline concentration depends on some factors like sunlight exposure. actually pretty similar to people.

by the way: be careful plugging it.

Edited by remember
just saying you might want to extract it first.

In case of  San Pedro, it'll be as easy as grabbing some of it from a nearest shop, bringing it home and consuming it? That's it?

How much does it cost approximately in Latin America?

Edited by rnd

OP avoid taking psychedelics in south America. Why? It has become a touristic business. Clowns disguised pretending to be real shamans adulterate psychelellic susbstances to make the trip you for hours. 

Real ayahuasca without adulteration only trips you 5 minutes not 5 hours. Trips from natural substances are meant to be short, thats enough to have the experience. prolonging the suffering or torture is a bad thing. 

1 hour ago, Moreira said:

OP avoid taking psychedelics in south America. Why? It has become a touristic business. Clowns disguised pretending to be real shamans adulterate psychelellic susbstances to make the trip you for hours. 

Real ayahuasca without adulteration only trips you 5 minutes not 5 hours. Trips from natural substances are meant to be short, thats enough to have the experience. prolonging the suffering or torture is a bad thing. 

You better read the whole topic. You've mixed everything together and said gibberish.

* Taking psychedelics doesn't imply doing it with a shaman or attending a retreat.

* psychedelics don't consist of ayahuasca only.

* Where else do you suggest taking them? In Arab Emirates?

4 hours ago, Moreira said:

What kind of bullshit is this? The whole point of Ayahuasca is that it lasts a few hours, it can't be otherwise. You can smoke an ayahuasca-like herb mix that has a shorter duration, but it's called Changa. 

The thing that lasts 5 minutes is actually a synthetic or extracted DMT smoked.