Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eezorp

Does this 5-MeO-DMT look good?

15 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I managed to get 500mg 5-MeO-DMT. Had it tested at a lab and it is confirmed to be 5-Meo.

Should this be insufflated or vaporozid? And is seems to be sticky,  is that normal?

PS: Will be my first time, wish me luck ?

20191108_015440.jpg

@Eezorp If it’s freebase and you have a dry herb vape, you can give it a test by vaping a couple mgs at 428F or higher. . . . I suck at trying to vape with a glass pipe. . . Or you can dive in and plug 10-15mg.

@Eezorp - My current batch looks like this. I'm guessing it got hot in transport or something. Who knows... But it works.

Check out the mega thread for my "mini guide" on how to hit breakthrough with a glass pipe (I've had 11 breakthroughs now using this specific method) 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@Serotoninluv Shouldn't the difference between HCL and freebase be visible?

This is the first time I see the stuff. I hear that freebase should look oil-based and HCL looks like table salt.. Do you know anyof this?

That is an acceptable texture and color.

Texture and color of 5-Meo-DMT can vary quite a bit. Depends on which lab made it. Depends on freebase vs HCl vs oxalate. But don't assume that all freebase or all HCl looks the same. There is still a lot of variety in texture and color. Some is like a very dry fine powder. Some is almost sticky and clumpy. Some is more crystal-like.

None of that matters so long as it's 98%+ pure 5-MeO-DMT. Which it probably is if it's 5-MeO-DMT at all. If a lab is capable of making 5-MeO-DMT at all, it doesn't cost them anything to make it 98% pure. There is little point in cutting research chemicals with junk. It's not cocaine or heroin which gets cut with junk by a long chain of middlemen to drive down costs. The research chemical industry doesn't work that way.

The biggest risk with research chemicals is if they accidentally give you the wrong substance simply due to mislabeling it.

5-MeO has a subtle distinctive smell you can learn to distinguish. This makes for a nice easy sniff test. It's not fool proof, but a good way to make sure it's on the right track.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thank you for the response and explanation! This is actually a research chemical. But to be sure I took it to a test lab and had the substance tested, it turned out te be 5-Meo-DMT as expected so I dont have to worry about that anymore :).

Is there a risk in smoking it if it turns out to be HCL instead of freebase? (You mentioned this in you're 5Meo video), or the other way around?

1 minute ago, Eezorp said:

@Serotoninluv Will a 390F vapor work too?

My understanding is that the optimal vaporizing temperature of 5-meo is considerably higher than 428F, yet my dry herb vape only goes up to 428F. At 428F the vaping efficiency is inefficient and there are losses. Yet I only use a few mgs per session so it it is only 50% efficient, I don't mind losing a mg here and there. I would need about 3-4 inhales for a significant effect. 

I have not tried 390F, yet the vaping efficiency would be even lower. If you have freebase and just want to check to see if it's legit - you could try dry herb vaping a few mgs at 390F and take 7-8 inhales. You may get a moderate effect and know it's good. Yet I doubt 390F would be good for exploring all the potential of 5-meo. Yet it could let you know its legit and then you could plug. . . Or who knows, maybe 390F would work for you. Try it out. At worst, you lose a few mgs. You got 500 mgs. 

I've only tried vaping freebase. My understanding is that salt forms don't vape very well,. 

@Serotoninluv Thank you for all the clear information.

I have the Magic Flight Launch Box, will give it a try very soon :) I think the box can go up to 451F.. 

I will let you know :)

Edited by Eezorp
Typo: Light Box --> Launch Box

1 minute ago, Eezorp said:

@Serotoninluv 

I have the Magic Flight Light Box, will give it a try very soon :) 

I will let you know :)

I haven't heard of that one. Sounds like something out of Harry Potter, lol.

Good luck and keep us posted. . . 

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I haven't heard of that one. Sounds like something out of Harry Potter, lol.

Good luck and keep us posted. . . 

Maybe I will meet Harry Potter during my trip :)

@Eezorp - Here I dug it up for ya

In a regular glass pipe, first, get a small layer of ash at the bottom , to act as a screen. Then put a layer or two of mullein leaves on top of that (most organic shops have this) then put your dose on top of that (breakthrough dose for me is 14mgs) then , and this is important.. put another small  layer of mullien leaves on top of THAT. Enough so the dose is completely covered, but not too much as if you were packing a bowl of weed. 

You should be able to take it all in one hoot. Hold it in as long as possible, and as soon as you blow out... you'll be GONE.

P.S- If solo tripping, I suggest having a face towl on your bed coiled up like a snake, so that when you take your hoot you can safetly place it there (so your don't burn your house down lol) 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."