Annoynymous

My Life My journey - Book 1

64 posts in this topic

My Vision at my 100th birthday:

I will be happy at that time. By that time, i will look back and will be happy to these fact that -

1. I have had amazing sex which was deep. I was very good at satisfying my partners.

2. I have built up a million dollar worth farm. It had helped me to financially do whatever the hell i wanted to do.

3. I had helped  50000 thousands families to strengthen their financial backbones. I had helped them by providing employment opportunities through my charity work.

4. I had deep realization of the truth. I am enlightened and actualized personal development.

5. I had travelled to 100s of different countries.

6. I have some amazing friends who had helped me grow over the years. 

16/02/2020

The Five Mental Models For High Performers:

1. Do what you hate

2. Do what you hate first

3. Take action everyday towards your goal when you are starting out.

4. Bounce Back from rejection

5. Delay Gratification

Edited by Annoynymous

02/17/2020

I am feeling very tensed today. Recently i checked my Facebook MA group and saw there the announcement of regular class schedule. Seeing that, i become very anxious anout my state. My result is yet to be published and i don't have much time to wait for it. I have to appear on the MBA exam. For that, i need that result as quickly as possible. I am angry at the incompetence of the teachers of my department. How can they take more than six months just to check less than 100 exam papers? This is insane! I don't wanna regret not getting admitted into MA. I didn't wanna do that but the social pressure is high. The kind of social bulling that is practiced in my society makes me more tensed about the future. I must find a way to get past that and live the life i intend to live.  

02/18/2020

Money Mindset

Split your monthly income into 6 portion and keep them into 6 different accounts.

Types of Account

1. Necessity account : in this account,  you will keep 55% of your monthly income. You will use these account to fulfil your daily necessities.

2. Retirement account : 10% of monthly income will be here. You will not touch the money. You can take the interest and use it after you retire.

3.  Education Account : 10% for this account. This will be used for the purpose of learning and growing.

4. Long Term Savings account : 10% of the income. It will be used to secure long term plans aka buying car, apertments etc.

5. Play/Fun account : 10% of the money. This money should be used to pursue anything you desire without any guilt.

6. Charity/Give away account : 5% of the money. It will be used for donation/charity.